Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm a Scentsy Consultant!!


And to get started I'm having an online Scentsy Party this week!
* * *
I'm sure that most of you have heard of Scentsy but for those of you that haven't they are really cute "wickless candles" and other yummy smelling products like car "candles", room sprays and new this season- - wall plug-ins!
I have been using Scentsy products for about 2 years now and LOVE them and just recently signed up to be a consultant!
* * *
If you love a great smelling house and/or car you'll love Scentsy products! They can also make great gifts and/or stocking stuffers so start your Christmas shopping early this year!:)
* * *
Go to my website www.scentsy.com/GoScentsy, check out the products, and if there is anything you'd like to purchase for the party or if you have any questions call or e-mail me at

8 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

Oooh, I love those! I think I must be the only person in the world without any form of a ipod! I guess thats what happens when you're poor:(

The McClellan Family said...

I too have a very old ipod. It was the first model of the 20GB. It is huge and prehistoric but it works so I use it. Sad about your song collection:( We love River Park. There is nothing like a brand new apt - knowing no one has ever sat down on your toilet before is priceless! How are you doing?

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

i love scentsy, i bet they've got some great fall scents in. i'll have to check it out. Sad about your ipod but way fun to get a new one!! p.s. i went to peace tree last week and got hooked up with more free hummus! :)

Melinda said...

Hey I got your invite. It's so cool you are a consultant now! I love scentsy. I just bought a ton of stuff from Teresa. She's been a consultant for a while now. Sorry if I would have known you were one now I would have shared the wealth. Next time for sure though. But don't you just love the plug in idea. About time right?!?!?

Melinda said...

Oh p.s. Teresa checked out your blog. She went to see mine and she found you. She wanted me to tell you hi!

Unknown said...

I just bought some scentsy from someone here at VG. Everyone talks about how wonderful they are so I am excited to give them a try. Oh and about my exercise class, I have done it at the VG clubhouse for about a year now. Nothing big, just something to keep us all in some sort of shape!

Maranda said...

I went to the same party that Janel did and bought some stuff. It's my first experience with scentsy and I love it. I can't wait unitl my other scents get here so I can enjoy a holiday smell.

The Finks said...

I told Clint I was going to buy some and told me he already has a headache because our house is already too smelly. So I will have to sneak it somehow hahahaha. That sounds like something fun to do.