Most of you know that my husband is a huge Red Sox fan and they're in the playoffs this year....again!:) He gets so excited watching them play and it's a little contagious! So for the past week our "dates" have consisted of sitting in front of the TV with a few treats and watching the Red Sox play the Angels. Well, last night they beat the Angles in the 4th game and will advance to play the Rays for the ALCS championship! Bryce was very excited....to say the least.:) Bryce and I have been married for 4 years and the Red Sox have won the World Series twice in those 4 years..... I must be good luck!;) We'll see!

8 comments:
Oh, our fellow Red Sox fans! We have been following religious, too! And, Jack has been wearing his gear for all the games. He's definitely outgrown the stuff you gave us, but don't worry, we got him more! Go Red Sox!
Go Red Sox! You must be the good luck charm.... So if they loose this year I guess we can assume Bryce and your relationship is on the rocks! haha
Amazingly we have been doing the same thing for the past week!! GO RED SOX!
i always remember one time they were in the world series and you guys came to visit blanding and we were all over at denim and sandis house and I was about to have ave. I don't know why I remember that but I just remeber how excited bryce was! anyway hope lovelock is treating you well!
From the wife of another obsessed Red Sox fan I hear ya! You can't help but join in the excitement, especially if you want to spend any time with your husband during this time of year.:) It's fun though. Go Red Sox!!
during the game i thought, "i bet bryce is loving this!" sounds like you were too :) i'll have to have avery call and sing you guys a go red sox song!
go cubs!
you are definitely good luck!!!
Post a Comment