Thursday, September 11, 2008

FaLL sEaSOn- -

So, fall has arrived & I always have mixed feeling about the season because what it means to me is. . . . winter is right around the corner!! Blah! I do enjoy the fall colors, the cooler weather, Halloween, fall decorations and pumpkin & spice flavors & smells but one of my favorite things about fall is that all of my favorite TV shows are back on!:) Forget football.....I'd rather watch good-looking football players dance on DWTS! Thank heavens for DVR (which I just got since moving to Nevada)! How did we ever live without it??
* * *
Here's my list of shows....it's almost ridiculous!:)
- The Hills
- Gossip Girl
- America's Next Top Model
- The Office
- Grey's Anatomy
- Private Practice
- Desperate Housewives
- Brothers & Sisters
- Dancing with the Stars
&
- Samantha Who?
I also watched Men in Trees last season but I don't think they're bringing it back!:(
* * *
Only someone with no children & no job could keep up with this many shows! It's pathetic, I know!

12 comments:

jackster said...

Ha Brittany that list looks oddly familiar, about 7 out of 10 are on my dvr line up! Gossip Girl is my serious guilty pleasure! So cheesy sometimes but I love it!

Elyse said...

Hey-I like your new background! I also love the fall TV lineup. Can't wait for Grey's and the Office. Also, can't wait to get out winter clothes. It's always nice to change wardrobes.

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

seriously, what would we do without DVR??? When the kids are FINALLY in bed and the house is decent...that's when i go to my trusty TIVO! How else could I ever watch the hills??? :)

Kristin Bishop said...

ok-one thing is for sure. YOU COULD NEVER WATCH THAT much tv with kids. I NEVER watch TV. I don't remember the last time i did. I LOVE the office....but for the past 2-3 years I don't have the patience to sit there. A.D.D...maybe???

I randomly get lucky and catch a re-run of greys anatomy and I LOVE EVERY SECOND of it.

talk to you soon

kris

Nick and Lexxi said...

Even with a two year old I still find time to watch my dvr'd shows. It's a guilty pleasure of mine! I still love grey's, the hills, the office, project runway, occasionally americas next top model and whatever else pops on! I love it and its a nice break from my crazy day to be not thinking about what comes next. I can just let at meredith for screwing around with mcdreamy's heart!!!

Noelle said...

I do have 1 baby, and still find time to watch about 8/10 of those! And the sad thing is, I could probably add like 3 or 4 more! I know, I'm pathetic. But how can you not make time when you find out the guy Blaire is dating is the step son of the lady who Nate has been having an affair with all summer in the Hamptons?! And Serena and Dan are back on! I mean, come on!

Melissa said...

I don't even have a TV anymore, I just watch my shows on the computer. You have to add Pushing Daisys to your list... GREAT!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Don't underestimate me! I have a job, school, child and husband, and I still remain faithful to a very long list of shows! With the power of TIVO, anything is possible. Since you are a hills and gossip girl lover, you should really start watching the new 90210
Max and I are completely addicted!!!!!

Melinda said...

I too love this time of year for the shows. I like the fall decor and all but nothing makes me more happy then some good ol mindless television watching!!! Oh and my list is almost exactly the same. I didn't know you liked The Hills. Yes! Now we can discuss that when I call for my next 2 hour phone call. What they aren't bringing back Men in Trees? I was such a faithful watcher of that show. DANG! Anyway you aren't pathetic.

Sandi said...

I guess I'm pathetic too because most of those are on my list and then some...I love DVR!

Bonnie said...

I can't wait for DWTS, The Office and Desperate Housewives!! I know it...don't you love DVR!! We could not live with out it either, especially once you have kids...it is a must have!

Unknown said...

I am all about The hiss, the Office and I am also totally into The Biggest Loser (I love it) and then House is another one we have on the DVR. But I am totally all about the new seasons of shows during the fall!
Oh and I love that you always comment on my blog, thanks!