. . . . the children will. . . .
* * *
Eat chocolate chip cookies!
Pretend to be Darth
Vader!
Push their own stroller!
Play in the dirt!
Go down the slide over & over & over!
Run through the
Spider man sprinkler!
Blow bubbles!
Draw on the sidewalk. . . .
. . . and on their faces!

But honestly, who could say "NO" to these children??
While these cute little kids' mom is vacationing in Europe I get to play "mommy" for a week. We've been having tons of fun but it has also made me think....."who really needs more than one kid anyway?":) One child is basically an accessory but as soon as you add even just one more into the mix it becomes
ciaos! Am I wrong to think this or have I just been thrown into this whole "mom" thing without any experience?
13 comments:
CUTE pictures! You're such a good aunt to do that, Brittany. Looks like they're having a ball!
How fun for them! And for you too. They probably love having a fun aunt like you. How long are you going to be up there? We are coming up the first week of October.
I have been meaning to call you to see how things are going! Looks like it's going great!! I will agree, two kids can be a handful! I love the pics!
Cute kids! So I hope your insurance shopping went well. Good luck with all of that-isnt it fun? Call me again sometime! Im glad you live out here now!
2 kids is a handful but what are you going to do when they want someone to play with and not a mom person but a kid:) that is always what ave says. you will want more than 1 when they are yours! but it looks like tons of fun I wish that the kids had an aunt that would tend them for a week!
oh my gosh, i didnt miss the kids until i saw their pictures, they look so cute. laura and i are in a hotel lobby in austria and they had free internet so we decided to check your blog. im so glad u posted the pics. they look like they are having a blast. thanks so much for taking care of them. adrienne
We really enjoyed seeing pics. of the kids last night. It looks like you guys are having a great time. Thanks so much for taking care of them, they look so happy! Good job Aunt Brittany!! Talk to you soon. We are on our way to Venice, Italy today.
Love, Mom
Those are the cutest pictures. I love the part about one kid being an accessory ha ha. I bet they love staying with you. Oh ok so I watched Grey's Anatomy this last Thursday (first time I have ever seen it) and I loved it oh and I love the office too. Did you know that next week is national stay at home week? I love that about fall too.
What an awesome Aunt you are and what cute kids. I don't think I could say no either!
I think everyone is just as busy as me it sounds like! how is lovelock full time? well we for sure have to stay in touch!
Cute kids! I'm sure when they're your own you come up with routines and ways to make things less chaotic....but who am I to say anything? We'll see after this one if I'll have any more!
Those chocolate chip cookies look freaking amazing. I dont think I have ever thought of Cash as an accessory though. NOt when he's screaming in church and has a poopy bum and dumping his sippy full of milk in his carseat anyway. hmm. Good job, it looks like the kids had fun and were busy the whole time!
That is funny! I feel the same way sometimes too. It is hard work and seems chaotic a lot of the time with 2 kids. And I am on my third!! Oh what am I going to do?! That is really nice of you to watch them for a week. You are awesome! Sorry about the ipod, but I guess it worked out because you got a new one.
Post a Comment