Saturday, September 6, 2008

Don't You Just Love New Decorations??

Before you read this I want you to keep in mind that I am unemployed, childless & home by myself 8 hours a day unless you count the sleeping cat.:) And.....by the way..... I am loving it!!!:)

* * *

So I bought a few new decorations to help make our little apartment feel a little more like home & I've had tons of fun decorating this past week! Here are a few pictures of the new decorations. I know it's not much but man, decorations are expensive!!



Also, keep in mind that my apartment was built in the 80's (I think) so please excuse the cabinets & funky carpet.:)

So that was my big project this week, along with cooking for my husband! What a life!:)

14 comments:

Melinda said...

Yes I love decorating. Everything looks super cute. But uh wait...isn't there a picture missing... Just kidding.

Anonymous said...

Your apt. looks way cute Britt! Good job on the decorating! Can't wait to come see it.
Love,
Mom

Cheyn said...

Your apartment is way cute! I bet you'll have fun decorating it...it already looks so good. I hope I can have your life sometime in the near future ha live it up for me

Cori Carpenter said...

Cute, cute, cute! I am so jealous that you get to stay home and decorate and do whatever you want...enjoy it while you can!

Sandi said...

Everything is so cute. It is ridiculous how expensive decorations are! I will save up and think I have enough money to decorate a ton, then I come home with two things maybe.
I'm glad you got in all the things you wanted to do in Blanding. You and your mom were so funny on Jett's bike.:)

Nick and Lexxi said...

Adorable as always! I love the decorations! So what you are telling me is that while you were in blanding, your husband was at home staring at white walls! He probably didn't notice too much as he was studying for the BIG EXAM! I miss talking to you! I will try and call you tonight!

Andy & Alicia said...

Way cute! Good Job. That is one thing that I am really excited for when our house is built, but I'm also really scard! I don't know why but decorating makes me nervous.

jackster said...

Cute! I love decorating, but yeah it adds up fast! Sounds like you're making the most of being at home!

Kristin Bishop said...

cute cute cute. I just tried calling you. What is up with you spending the evening with your husband instead of answering my phone calls at 11:00 at night ot listen to me complain about my bad day? Rude:)

Can't wait to see you this weekend

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

How fun Brit. It's always nice when your house turns into a home. I'm sure Bryce has loved the famanine touch you've put on the place, not to mention the cooking! the place looks great:)

Elyse said...

Hey-can you come decorate my house? You're hired! It's always fun to be able to do that kind of stuff-you did great!

Bonnie said...

Not much? What are you talking about. I love the decorations...your apartment is so cute! That is great that you get to move back and be with your hubby again. I bet that was hard to be away...even though you loved what you were doing. Your girls night out looked like fun. I love being with my mom too!!

Noelle said...

So cute! I love that clock! It's way cute. I kinda suck at decorating, but luckily my husband has good taste, so he helps out.

Brooke said...

Hey brittnany and bryce I recognize those picts on your wall!!!
Cute apartment, how are you guys hope you are great!
Brooke