Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine's Day a little late :)

So Bryce and I decided to celebrate Valentine's Day a little late this year because that's just how it worked out. So Saturday night we went out to eat at Macaroni Grill, which is one of our favorite places. Bad idea!. . . . . . we had to wait 1 hour for a table but it was all worth it as soon as they brought us that yummy bread!!!:) While we were waiting for our table we walked over to the Westroads mall and looked around and just talked. It was so nice to spend time with my husband! After dinner we went to the theater and saw Juno. It was hilarious! I laughed almost the entire movie! I would recommend it to anyone! The one thing I did on Valentine's Day morning was enjoy decorating the house with post-it hearts for Bryce. He was definitely surprised and walked around the house reading all of the notes. Written on each heart was 1 reason why I love him. Awe, cute huh?:)
Bryce and I never really get each other much for Valentine's Day but this year I was itching to get a nice "right hand ring". I had been looking around for a few weeks and finally found one that's unique and that I absolutely love! It had to look good with my wedding ring and not out-stage it. Here I am showing off my new ring even though you can't see it :). . . . . . .

Ok here it is.....

Thanks Bryce!!! Diamonds are a girl's best friend!:) I love it!


14 comments:

Nielson Family said...

What are you doing up so late? Is that the ring you were telling me about? It's really pretty, I like it.

Maranda said...

Wow! Your ring is gorgeous. Sounds like you had a great ValenTine's DaY!

Cori Carpenter said...

How fun! It is nice to spend some actual time with your spouse! Your ring in way cute, I like it! It looks like you guys had a fun Valentine's!!

Bonnie said...

Wow! I love the ring. We don't give much for V Day either...it is overrated (until we have money to spend on gifts!). Sounds like you had a good belated Valentines Day!

jackster said...

Wow, pretty ring! Diamonds and macaroni grill are two of my very favorite things :)

Nick and Lexxi said...

I love the ring. I can't wait to see it in person. When did you finally get the call that it was in. Sometimes the most perfect evenings are the ones where you have great conversation with your honey. I am so glad that you got to spend some time with Bryce. I know how busy he has been lately!

Chelsea Johnson said...

What a lucky girl!!! I'm glad you finally got to spend some time with Bryce--don't get your hopes up that it gets better once you have kids---because Max and I have not gone on a date since Jack was born:( Oh well! Sorry I am doing so poorly on keeping up on all of you guys updates, like I said, I've been slacking! I'll try to do better!

Sarah Greener said...

ohhh what a beautiful ring!!! I love that! I am glad you guys had a great valentines day together!:)

Melinda said...

Jes me likey! I keep looking at right hand rings too but I'll probably never get one. But I love yours :) You guys are cute. I'm glad it was good day.

Andy & Alicia said...

Wow, that is an awesome ring, I love how it's so different. It sounds like you have a really great husband.

Elyse said...

Beautiful ring! Love it! I think I'm going to tell Mike that I need a right hand ring now-hee hee

Tiffany P. said...

Hey Brit! I stumbled across your blog! It's good to see you guys are doing good! I love your moms hair short, Cami cut it and its soooo cute!!

Dan & Keri said...

Hey Brit, I got the pictures off of Stephenie Meyer's website. Is Bryce still doing his class tomorrow night? We should do dinner on Saturday if he is, if not Friday. Let me know.

Christian Mark Bowman said...

I love the ring Britt--good job Bryce!

Liz