Friday, February 8, 2008

The Phantom of the Opera!

So Wednesday night the girls and I left the husbands at home and went out for "a night on the town".:) We started with dinner at M's Pub in downtown Omaha. The food was excellent and it had a pretty cool atmosphere!
The three of us in the back are law student wives and the other three, more near the front, are dental student wives. We usually don't "mix" company.:) Just kidding! I met the dental student wives in Bryce and I's new ward and they are so fun!
After dinner Me, Ashley, Dana and Keri made our way to the Orpheum Theater to enjoy a little Phantom of the Opera!!! The show was excellent!!! I loved every minute of it! I had seen it in New York when I was 15 but didn't appreciate it as much as I did this time. Those of you that like Broadway plays/musicals need to see The Phantom if you haven't! You'll love it!!

It was a very fun night but I'm sure the husbands missed us!:) I know Keri's (in the blue shirt) husband did- - - it was their 6 year wedding anniversary and she celebrated it with us!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you girls had a great night!
Mom

Maranda said...

That was a fun night...At least dinner! I love that first pic of us all eating and Jaxson trying to peak his little head in it...he looks like he doesn't want to be left out;) Love it!

Cori Carpenter said...

How Fun! I love Phantom of the Opera!! I would love to see it again! There is nothing like a girls' night out!

Chelsea Johnson said...

Please don't hate me for being such a blog slacker! I really haven't had any time lately to keep updated on everyone, but I promise I'm alive now and ready to catch up! Whew----GNO(Girl's Night Out) looks like it was so fun. My friends and I are planning a big scrap-a-thon since I just inherited a boat load of scrap supplies! I love your tag answers, but reading your blog makes me homesick for you! Please bless Bryce gets a job in Utah!!!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Ok Britt I got a new post finally. I still have no pictures because I seem to have lost my camaera and I havnt had any motivation to really look for it. It always seems you always are missing things when you move even though you have unpacked your boxes right? What did you use to study for the NCLEX? I read this huge sauders book for NCLEX hope it helps!

jackster said...

That sounds like so much fun. I've always wanted to go to it but Cole has no desire to go. I should probably do what you did and make it a girls night :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Brit,
Thanks for being the supplier for the pics on my new blog. We need to plan the next girls night out, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Kelly said...

I am jealous that you got to see Phantom of the Opera, I would love to see that on Broadway. Hey, do you know Colin has a friend that is going to law school in Omaha so we were just wondering if you guys happened to know them. His name is Craig Chambers and his wife is named Chelsea.

Nick and Lexxi said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I would love to see the phantom but I am not sure that Nick is the theater type...in fact I know he isn't. I guess it will be a mom and I adventure. Anyways can't wait for a girls night out for us!!