Monday, February 4, 2008

A "Giant" upset!!!!!!

Ok, so our Superbowl night started out really well with a party hosted by our very good friends Jarom, Kristin and little Jaxson! We enjoyed.... and bascially stuffed ourselves with really good food, visited with friends and watched as the Patriots were on their way to a 19-0 title ending with the Superbowl championship!
Little Jaxson enjoyed watching the game with the boys!!!:)


While the girls visited, played cards and stuffed their faces with yummy cheese dip, Maranda's salsa, triple chocolate cake, cookies, bundt cake, rice crispies and chex mix!!!...........wow, I think it's time to hit the tredmil!!

It was a pretty good game! The night was going well! Until all of a sudden....... the stupid Giants made a touchdown with about a minute left in the 4th quarter!!!!! AAAAGGGHHHH!......and the 19-0 title slipped right through Tom Brady's hands! And as you can tell, from the picture above, my very good-looking Patriots fan husband was slightly dissapointed. This is the second year in a row that one of Bryce's 2 favorite teams has lost the Superbowl!! It's a good thing we didn't make any bets. Congrats to all you Giants/Eli Manning fans! You got lucky!:)

8 comments:

Andy & Alicia said...

I have to admit, we didn't even watch the game. I had planned on watching at least a little of it, for the commercials. I know that's a typical girl answer but honestly I love commercials. I would watch a commercial channel if they would make one. Anyway, we ended up pushing a LOT of snow. Sorry that your team lost.

Sandi said...

Very clever title:) I have to admit I was quite happy about the upset and what's a superbowl without tons of unhealthy food? I'll be hitting the treadmill too. To answer your question on the boy name...we just can't make a decision. It was so much easier naming a girl. We have a poll on our blog that you can go vote for your favorite name so PLEASE go vote and help us out.

Maranda said...

That was a clever title....Sorry your team lost...it was still a really good day! By the way, I took one of your pictures to put on my blog...thanks for the tip!

jackster said...

Since I get bored watching football I mostly just eat TONS of food during the superbowl and could care less who wins. But I'll admit I was mad that they lost. After a season like that it was kind of crap that thats how it ended. And if Tom Brady is sad, I'm sad!

Anonymous said...

I don't feel sorry, sad or anything for Tom Brady..... he has Giselle, enough said. I know that my wife will not be happy with this comment, but she is in LOVE with Tom Brady, so I can think his girlfriend is cute! I love the Sox, but I can't stand Brady and even worse, Belli-cheat! Cheaters never win. Go Giants!

Nick and Lexxi said...

To be quite honest Nick and I could really care less about who won. I know..I know how unfootballish of us but the truth is that Nick isn't into football which is wonderful for me. We watched it purely for the entertainment value of the commercials. I was sad to see Tom lose, but he was still nice to look at!

Sarah Greener said...

Tell Bryce better luck next year and that the most I saw of Tom Brady was on his back!:) Hahaha!!! I am just giving you a hard time because you gave me such a hard time about the Giants, its kinda hard for me to be so mean:) but it did look like you guys had a lot of fun!!

Elyse said...

Hey guys!
Yea! I found you! How's it going? We sure do miss you over here:) Mikayla Burton was so excited the other night at YW because she said she saw you at the dentist. So,what's the plan after graduation?