Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Wonderful Christmas Eve!

Bryce and I spent Christmas Eve with the Shields family this year! We had a wonderful time and love spending time with all of them!
Bryce's mom worked so hard all day in the kitchen! She is a wonderful cook and loves to make sure that we gain lots of weight during the holidays.:)

Bryce's brother Scott and his beautiful family flew home from Michigan to spend Christmas in Utah! It was the first time I met my new niece Molly!


Bryce's sister Karmen was nice enough to host our Christmas Eve dinner and party in her new, huge, beautiful house!

On Christmas Eve Bryce's family cooks a delicious Italian dinner.....



We play games......

And exchange gifts! Karmen's family had Bryce and I this year! They gave me the Willow Tree Nativity which I was extremely excited about! I have been wanting one for a few years! Thanks Bartons!
Molly is so adorable! I just love this picture! We have an immediate bond because Molly was born on my birthday! It was fun to get to know her a little bit.


What a cutie!! Just waiting for Santa to get here!:) Merry Christmas Eve!










3 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

Love all the pics Brit--oh wait, I look disgusting so I HATE the ones of me, but thanks for posting about a wonderful lunch with all of us! Your Christmas sounds like such fun, I wish we would've gone to Temple Square this year, but there's always next year I guess! I'm so glad we were able to get together---please please please move back so we can see each other more often! Oh wait, I actually decided I am glad you put those pictures of me on because I officially start the biggest loser competition at my work today, so I will use those pics as my inspiration to not be quite so chubby anymore! Love ya!

Sarah Greener said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas with lots of fun things to do!! I know I am soooooooo sad that I missed the lunch with you guys:( It was nice to be with my family but I really wish that I could have been there. I bet it was a lot of fun!! Hopefully someday there will be another opportunity to all meet again, even if it is next year!?! Oh, I can't believe the comment that Chelsea left, she just kills me sometimes, she is not chubby she looks great!! That little stinker! Love and miss ya! Oh yeah and Emma's mom and dad is Justin and Sara. Scott's older brother.

Cori Carpenter said...

Fun! It's so nice spending the holidays with family;even the in-laws can be fun;) We enjoyed being in Colorado! I saw the "apples-to-apples" game; did you guys play that? It's so much fun with a big group! We usually play that with Eli's family! I love all the pictures you posted! There are so many, it's been so long since I have checked anyone's page!!Thanks for keeping us all updated!!!Love/miss ya tons!!!