Saturday, January 26, 2008

Twilight Fan!!

So most of you know that I am a huge Twilight series fan! I started reading book one over Christmas break and I finished all three books in about a week. I can't wait until book four comes out this fall. I love Edward almost as much as I love my husband:) Just kidding Bryce!!!The movie is supposed to start filming very soon and I am excited to see it also though I know that it won't be nearly as good as the book. As soon as I started reading book one I tried my hardest to convince my mom, grandma, and sister-in-law Adrienne to read "this book about vampires". Well, it wasn't long until all three of them were reading it and just like anyone who reads the series- - couldn't put them down! Well, Adrienne has become an even bigger fan than me and sent me the link to a quiz for "Which Twilight Character You Are Most Like". I took it and it turns out I'm most like Esme.


You're Esme Cullen - Your maternal instinct to take care of people and be kind draw people towards you. You're compassionate and loving, yet firm when you need to be. You appreciate hard work and value the beautiful results of your dedication to any project.


So, if you are a Twilight fan like me take the quiz at www.quizilla.com/users/twilightnexus/quizzes and comment back to me which Twilight character you're most like. It'll be fun!:)

13 comments:

Nielson Family said...

Okay, you told me you were Rosalie. You must have taken the test again. The test said I was most like Rosalie - Image is important to you, you want to show off your best assets, and you have a lot of them- you think! You are also intelligent, which many people might not expect since you seem to be all about looking pretty. But deep down you're caring person that wants what most people in life desire: to be loved. I made Ian take the test and he's most like Emmet so I guess we are a good match. You need to have Bryce take the test too.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you finally updated your blog! I took the test and I'm most like Rosalie.
Love ya,
Mom

Kelly said...

Hey Brittany- So I took that Twilight quiz and it says I am most like Jacob Black...I'm not sure I agree that my personality coincides with a 15 year old boys, maybe I will have to try again!! :) I also noticed that you are into reading. I don't know if you have heard about it, but there is a cool site called Goodreads.com. Its a site where you can find out what your friends are reading, make a list of books you want to read, ect. I think it is pretty fun. You should join.

Tiff said...

Hey I saw your comment on our blog and yes it is Tiffany Palmer now Williams. Good to hear from you! I checked out your blog and it looks like you are doing great!

Kathryn said...

I was most like jacob I don't know if I was supposed to be like a boy or not but oh well....I saw your mom at the womens conf. the other day she is such a cute lady!! but you should for sure go to europe it is awesome!!

Kristin Bishop said...

Britt-
I took this and was also like Esme Cullen! WAHOO. I figured when I started taking it that I would most likely be the same as you...or at least choose the same answers. Great minds think alike! I made jarom take it (he is such a good sport)...he was carlisle Cullen. I was so impressed as I told him they were married in the book and that we were "meant to be"...he thinks I'm crazy. I'll have to re-do it and post it on my blog! Thanks...that was fun!

Cori Carpenter said...

I have been waiting to see who you were most like! I was Esme as well! I made Eli take the test...and he was Edward! Eli was all mad, but yea for me!! I think Eli was really swaying between both Carlisle and Edward though; I love them both!! Anyway, it was way fun! I am glad you took it!

Bonnie said...

Hi Brittany...I also am a huge fan of the twilight series so I took the test and I am most like Alice Cullen...You are vivacious and full of energy! Your childlike way of looking at life makes you both amusing and special to your friends. You make an excellent friend, although you do have a tendency to get uppity if you're not immediately given your way- people often give into you for your charm. I don't know about the last half?! :)

Chelsea Johnson said...

I took this test a while ago on someone else's blog, and I was Esme too. I am not a huge fan of the books, for some reason, but I have resigned myself to finish the last few chapters of eclipse, since I was almost finished before Jack was born, and I haven't picked it up since. I guess I am probably an outcast in a world of twilight lovers!

Sandi said...

Every time I take this test I am someone different. I've had a few other friends put it on their blog too. So far I am Bella, Esme, and Jacob. Does this mean I can't make up my mind?:)

Nick and Lexxi said...

Okay since I am apparently the only person who has yet to read these novels I am totally out of the loop. I took the test and from my answers I am Alice. I am not sure who she is or what she is about and I wasn't sure how to answer who I like least since I have yet to read but the other answers were pretty honest. Hope she was a good one to be!

Sarah Greener said...

Ok so I guess I am the last person in the world to have read these books!! I guess I will have to get my act together and start to read them and take the quiz.:)

Tiff said...

Ha, actually I didn't know you were married either. Everything kind of vanished in college.
The Heber move was very recent so everyone was pretty out of the loop on that one.
Yes that is Nicole's baby. She is almost 1 and so much fun!