Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Lunch Reunion!!

While Bryce and I were in Utah we were able to meet up for lunch with a few of my roomates from college. We met at Macaroni Grill in Salt Lake and caught up on each other's lives.
Mindy and Garrett live in Vernal, Utah, where they both work. Garrett owns his own landscaping company and Mindy is an office manager for an oil company. They're basically rich!(inside joke) They are a great couple and keep everyone laughing! I hadn't seen Mindy for almost 3 years! It was great to see them!

Chelsea, Max and little baby Jack live in LaVerkin, Utah. Chelsea is an x-ray tech and Max manages a golf coarse in Hurricane. This was my first time meeting little Jack and he is absolutely adorable!! He has an amazing head of hair!:) Chelsea and I have been able to see each other a few times over the past year and seem to keep in touch pretty well. It was great to see them as well!

I miss these girls like crazy! They are amazing friends! We have a lot of great memories from our college experience at SUU. I am so grateful for their friendship. Sarah was unable to meet with us but I think that we should make this an annual occurance so maybe next year. Love you girls!!




2 comments:

Melinda said...

Thanks for posting those pictures! That was so fun. I'm so glad we were able to meet up. You look wonderful Brit, and I can't believe we haven't seen you guys for 3 years that's just wrong! Maybe Garrett and I can come out to Neb. this year. Your Christmas looks like it turned out great too. You are an amazing blogger. I think I only took like 3 pictures during the Holidays. Tell your Mom and Dad "Hi" for me the next time you talk to them. I miss them too!

Cori Carpenter said...

It's so fun to meet up with old friends; especially when it has been so long! It looks like you gals had a great time!