
On Sunday Dec.23rd my family, Bryce and I ventured out in the cold to enjoy the beautiful Christmas lights at Temple Square.

My parents had never been there before so it was a wonderful to experience it with them. The spirit of the
Christmas season was
indescribable! I can't think of any greater place to be reminded of the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ than the Salt Lake Temple surrounded by millions of beautiful Christmas lights.

This is my beautiful niece Tenli who had to be "contained" in the stroller but seemed to enjoy the lights and never complained about the cold.:)

My cute little nephew Jett really bonded with his Uncle Bryce and loved to pretend that he was being thrown in the snow!! He has so much energy and is so fun to be around!

Jett was so excited to see the Christis statue that he saw through the window. We walked up through the visitor center and he was yelling "look, look...it's Jesus". It was so crowded! There were a ton of people there all looking in "awe" at the beautiful statue of Jesus.

Bryce and I are grateful we could experience Christmas at Temple Square with my family!
It was a wonderful night!

The Nielsons-- December 2007
3 comments:
How fun! You guys are motivated! I love it. My family just lays around for 4 days during Christmas in our P.J.'s. :)
I love temple square at Christmas time!! Wish we could have been there!!
yeah I have a job lined up at spring valley hospital. Did you like working at a hosptial I hope I like it. Your blog is so cute.
Post a Comment