So most of you know that I used to work at a "not so great" doctors office. Well, just so you know, I am not the only ex-employee that felt that way. In fact, there is a whole group of us that felt that way! At the time that I was working at this office the employees were divided into three groups:
Group 1) Employees who had been brain-washed by the doctor or his office manager.
Group 2) Employees who didn't really like it there but were scared to death by those employees in "group 1".
Group 3) Employees who rebelled, stood up for themselves and eventually got the heck outta there!!
If you haven't already guessed--- I belonged to group 3. Those employees that belonged to group 3 decided (while still working there) that we needed to vent and that we couldn't do it at the office because of spy's in "group 1".:) So we started meeting for dinner once a month to "express" our feelings and help each other find new jobs. There were about 10 of us in "group 3" and everyone has since found a new job! We still meet once a month to stay in-touch with each other and yes... we still find ourselves venting about that awful place!
So, last Thursday was our monthly "meeting" and the picture above is of those that were in attendance. We have been meeting now for almost 2 years and have only cancelled twice. All because of an awful work environment and rebelious employees!:)

13 comments:
Sounds like you guys have a good time. I'm glad that you finally updated your blog. I would have sworn that I would have been the one to never update but it's more fun than I thought it would be. Have a good one!!
This isn't a bad picture--it's cute! Looks like you had fun, hope to see you soon--it has been forever!
Liz
Thank goodness for the COT! WHo better than a bunch of rebels to eat together. One of these days we'll run into "him" and we'll have a word or two.
That's cool that you guys can still get together! My old co-workers and I try to get together once a month...it can be hard! Sounds like a lot of fun!
Totally Agree! Dr. Schlessinger can kiss mine. HE is such an ass. The best thing I ever did was throw that key at Marie and say See ya later! Of course, before I left I told them how many other employees felt that way and I totally tattled on like 2 other people who were constantly Full-Of-Crap. Such a fun memory. I can't totally regret it...because that's where we met. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT..sigh! Ha HA. Anyhow...about the car...totally go for a Nissan Altima. THey are all nice...but that is for sure what Jar and I are getting this summer. Getting rid of the HOnda. You can't ever go wrong with a HOnda...they will run FOREVER...but my mom and brother have Altima's and they are so nice. By far the ROOMIEST car of the three...which is perfect for kids and carseats, long drives, etc. We want one because jaxsons stand-up carseat we will be switching to soon almost touches the ceiling in the little HOnda:) So ridiculous that by the time you even have 2 kids you need an SUV to haul around their crap. p.s. You are in serious trouble for not calling me yesterday after the doctor.
Looks like a fun club you've started...So do you ever allow new-combers that just suck because they can't get a job?...haha! So you are looking for a new car huh? Well my vote is for a Toyota Camry...Of course I am bias since I have one. However, one of my sisters has a Nissan Altima and the other has a Honda Accord...which they both love. Honestly, I don't think you can go wrong with any of these cars....Just pick the style you love best! Good Luck
Hey Brittany, just wanted to let you know that I got your birthday card today. It was really cute. I mean that...I know how much time and effort you put in to those. Just so you know, I've kept every card you've sent for my scrapbook. Maybe one of these days if I ever get into card making then I'll have a good reference. Thanks again!!
Sorry this is my 3 comment. Hello, Ian and I had an Altima for 4 years and it was great. We put 120,000 miles on it and never once had mechanical problems. We even got $6000 when we traded it in.
I think that is hilarious! Probably more funny because thats exactly how I felt about my old job! Who do these doctors think they are, I mean really? I'm so glad you have others you can vent to, it makes it a lot easier! I love the new layout!!! Did you do it yourself, or get it from somewhere?
That's so good that you had others for support. I'm so glad you were able to get out and find a new job. Hopefully you can find a good one back here in the good old state of Utah soon, right?
Hey looks fun we should have done that at premium:) that was a funjob but anyway I tagged you the rules are on my blog go and see!!!
Oh I love the layout!! How did you do that? .....Well, that sounds like a lot of fun!! That is so nice that you have people that you can meet and to talk with. Sorry about your crabby job,but it seems like you a in a better place now!!:)hope all is going well!!
HONDA ACCORD.....no questions asked.
Post a Comment