Sunday, January 2, 2011

Santa's Li'l Helper

Just a little pre-Christmas picture review. Rewind to 2010. . . if you will. :)
* * *
Oh Christmas Tree!- -

Reindeer jammies- -

Happy Christmas boy - -


The B'Jolly elf suit. . . . this was my fav - -






Putting presents under the tree for Santa- -

and this one. . . Possibly the cutest baby elf picture EVER!

And of course. . . . Checking in with Santa himself. :)


(Stay tuned: Plenty more Christmas pictures on the way)

4 comments:

Jessie said...

He is getting so big!! I love his elf suit!

Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! :)

Sandi said...

I love all the pictures! His elf outfit is so cute! Isn't Christmas so much fun with kids?!

Kristin Bishop said...

the elf on with the pucker face is to die for. LOVE it. Get ready for the funnest stage of yours and HIS life. I loved 6-9 months more than anything!

Melinda said...

Oh sitting with santa. So cute. I love the elf suit!