Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Day at the Aquarium- -

Bryce & I took Roman to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy and he really liked it!
I figured he would since he likes shiny moving objects.:)
Bryce and I enjoyed it as well. It was a fun family outing.


You can pet the stingrays but we figured Romes was a little too young.
He did watch them swim around though.:)
As tall as the smallest penguin. How cute!

Side note: Can anyone else keep shoes on their 6 month old? Roman kicks them off within 5 minutes of them being put on. So that explains the baby with no shoes.:)

8 comments:

Christelle said...

I don't think it's possible to keep shoes on a baby. I've tried. Countless mothers have tried. You've tried. And we have all miserably failed. That's why Target has those adorable little socks that they printed to look like shoes :)
Call me when you have a minute. I'm always scared you might be busy.

Maranda said...

I've completely lost interest in trying to even buy shoes for Nicole. Half the time she's without socks cause she pulls them off the second I put them on. He's so cute you don't even notice he's not wearing shoes!

Jessie said...

What a fun family outing! I have heard that the aquarium in sandy is pretty cool.

And as far as keeping shoes on Sloan, it just doesn't happen. And I am always afraid that she will kick one off while were shopping and I wont notice and it will be gone forever.

Melinda said...

Uh Adelade still kicks her shoes off....she's two. Good luck with that. :) I'm glad you had fun little outing.

Anonymous said...

Oh, it looks like you guys had such a great time! I miss you guys so much!
Love,
Mom

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

How fun! I need to take my kids there. I just love Roman's cute little round face! What a little stud!!

I'm glad we at least have Subway, Britt! :)

Teri said...

Sam wore Robeez and now Jack does. I love them because they stay on. Super great when they start crawling and cruising around. I have never had one come off yet.

You can find them at Nordstrom and Baby Gap. Target also has shoes like Robeez, called Mini Stars.

Chelsea Johnson said...

What a fun place! I'm sure Jack would love it.

I bought the pedi peds shoes. Kinda pricey but they don't come off! Jack had the cutest little sandal ones when he was that age. It was summer and perfect for them and he COULD NOT get them off!