Monday, January 31, 2011

Roman is 7 mOnTHs OLd!!

My baby boy is growing up right before my eyes!:(
I love it and hate it at the same time. Is that possible??
* * *
Just a couple changes from his 6 month update- -
7 Months:
* Sitting up well but will still throw himself back on occasion
(Lovin' the Boppy pillow)
* Has decided he likes his fruits and veggies....with the exception of peas & green beans
* Rolling all over the place
*Gets up on his hands and knees occasionally
* His favorite sound right now is "Ba ba ba ba ba" and he repeats it frequently
* Has started a lovely habit of screaming. . . .which is the only thing he's done in 7 months that I can truly say is NOT CUTE!
* Has just his 2 bottom teeth and no others breaking through at this time
* Grabs at everything!
* He is definitely a "momma's boy"
and is possibly, just slightly, a little spoiled :)

There is just NOTHING more sweet than my sleeping Roman. :)

Check out this cheeser!


Busted!?


Roman was playing on his mat while I was folding laundry one evening and when I went into his room to check on him this is what I found. . . .

And no he wasn't crying. . . . . he was just intently looking at all the colors on his mat. . . . very close-up.:)

Yuuuuummmmy!!

WARNING!- - this baby comes with lots of drool.

. . . . . but lots of adorable smiles too. :)

Daddy's little Bears fan!
Roman loves this food net thing but so far, the only food I can think to put in it is a banana.
Any suggestions??

Stinkin' cute!

* * *
Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

That is a VERY cute little boy, Brittany! I love the picture of him cuddled up in his mat...so so cute!!

Alecia said...

Brittany - I can't emphasize enough how CUTE Roman is! I just want to squeeze him. Especially the sleeping pic - that is too precious. I love reading all the details you post because we are going through so much of the same stuff. :) Oh, and I used one of those food net things with Lauren and she always liked watermelon, although she might have been older when I started that. Hmmm.....you forget so quickly!

Maranda said...

Oh my heck...I swear he was just 5 months! He's growing fast. I totally love a sleeping baby(heaven)! My girls were both big droolers. I hated changing outfits just because the neck was so saturated with drool. He's so cute Brittany!

Sandi said...

He is so cute! He seems like such a good baby! I love his cheeser grin:)

Bonnie said...

Wow he is getting so big! And he is so stinkin' cute!! I know what you mean about loving it and hating it at the same time. I think we moms all feel that way. =)

Jessie said...

LOVE HIM!!!

As for the food net, I put a lot of ice in there for Sloan to chew on to help with teething. Also, we do apples, bananas, graham cracker, that sort of type thing.

Love the pic of him looking REALLY CLOSE at his jungle mat. Ha!

Anonymous said...

Cutest baby EVER!! Love & miss him so much!
Grama Laura