Monday, January 3, 2011

Baby's 1st Christmas!!

It went a little something like this- -
- -
Nielson Christmas Party

Opening gifts from Nielson Family







Christmas Eve at the Shields'. . . . . with MORE presents






Christmas morning with Mom & Dad.......and yes, MORE presents!






* * *
Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope you had a great one!
We sure did!!!

3 comments:

Andy & Alicia said...

It looks like you guys had a pretty fun Christmas. Kids make it so much more fun!

Enoch Elementary said...

Brittany, you have the prettiest little boy that I have ever seen. He is seriously so adorable!

I love all the Christmas pictures with the funny annotations! Also, I must say that I LOVED the Jazz jersey I spied in one of the pics. I am proud! Glad you guys had such a great Christmas.

Melinda said...

Super cute. He's adorable! I miss him. I'm glad you had a good Christmas.