Will there be 3 Shields boys arriving this year or will there be a baby girl among her boy cousins?
Will the nursery be animals & sports or flowers?
Will we be playing with dolls or baseballs in the years to come?
Will it be mommy's little girl or daddy's little boy??
Ok, Ok, alright already- - - What is it???
*
*
*
*
*
*
And we couldn't be more excited!
I opted not to post the picture of his genitals because honestly, won't that be a little embarrasing later on in life?:) That's a little too much exposure for the blog I think.:)
Anyway, the baby looks great and that's what's important! He was moving all around in there. It's so fun to see! And he is such a little cutie already! I can't believe I have to wait 20 more weeks to meet him.

24 comments:
I am sooooo excited. I think my text sums it up. OH....MY....HELL.....I am freaking out! You will love it more than anything. I promise. From the sports, to seeing your husband giddy with excitement, to buying the cutest little board shorts that match Bryce. It is wonderful.
I was scared to have a boy....then I had two at the same time:) They are so much fun! Boys love their mama! I can't wait to hear what you're gonna name the little guy. Congrats!
Yay, that's so exciting! I'm sure a boy is going to be so much fun. I don't know if I'll ever be able to experience that news! I'm convinced that Joel only produces XX's. Haha! Do you have a name picked out yet?
OH fun! Thats so exciting! I love little boys!
That is so exciting. Congrats!
Yeeaaaa! How exciting!!! I'm seriously so excited for you, you're gonna be a great Mom, it's awesome...and boys are tons of fun! I can't wait to see him too.
A boy will be so fun and I think it would be nice to have the oldest be a boy!!
Alison Redd just found out she is going to be having her fourth boy!! Crazy huh??
Isn't it so good to know for sure that the baby is healthy and growing well?
Good luck these next few weeks, he is going to be here before you know it!!
Congrats! Boys are so much fun! Any names yet?
YAY!!! We love little boys. It's so nice to know and be able to really start buying things.
YEAH!!!! Boys are so fun! I hope you dress him up like a little man, sweater vests and all. Congratulations!
So exciting!! Maybe he will be a momma's boy! I love having a little boy. So fun!!
HOORAY! i'm so SO excited for you. boys are too much fun. really i just can't get enough of my little man! congrats!
YAY!!! Congrats! I'm sure you'll love having a little guy, I can't wait to meet ours! And it's nice to finally know and start getting things put together. How fun!
WOOHOOO! Thats so exciting and you know he's going to be such a stud! Congrats and yay for half way!!!
change your header! Bryce. Brittany. Boy. WAHOOOOO...I am still excited. Now move closer to me and our boys can be buds.
Another little hunting buddy for Papa! We are so excited! You'll love it Britt, boys are so protective of their moms when they get a little older. I can't wait to see you with him.
Love, Mom
Wow, how awesome!!! Boys are so super fun. I'm so happy to hear that he is healthy.
Congrats! How fun that we are both having boys! :) Names are soooo hard! Good luck with that!
Yes---the boys club is totally cool. Get ready for sweater vests and polo shirts! I can't wait to see him. When are we ever going to get together? We need to do a shower sometime!!!
SO EXCITING! I think having a boy first is perfect! Of course I am going to think that though because that is what I had. BUT with that being said, boys really are the best and I am so glad that my kids will have a big brother, just like yours will too!
You will love it, and you and Bryce will be great!
We are so excited for you guys!! It wil be so fun to have 3 little boys so close in age.
I am soooo excited for you! 20 weeks will go so fast, so he will be here before you know it! I need these next 20 weeks (haven't started getting anything ready yet), so don't wish them away too fast for me! :)
I guessed a boy. I just had a feeling. :) Hooray! I'm so excited for you Britt. I hope I get to see you soon!
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!! Sounds like our boys will be a couple weeks apart!!! Brielle
Post a Comment