So I've mentioned a couple times that the Shields Family is expecting three baby boys this year and we're pretty excited about it!!
Well, baby boy #1 arrived February 1st and Bryce and I had the opportunity to go to Utah Valentine's Day weekend and meet our new nephew.
Let me tell you, he is adorable & precious to say the least!
* * *
Meet Wyatt Jay Shields- -
While we were there baby Wyatt was blessed and it was so great to be able to be there for that. His daddy did a great job with his blessing too.


Congratulations to Scott & Anjela!
They have such a cute little family!
* * *
I am so so excited to hold my baby boy! Being around baby Wyatt made me super baby hungry so I'm really glad that I know I'll have one of those precious babies all to myself in July!!
Wahoo!!:)
4 comments:
Thanks for the cute post about Wyatt! Also thank you so much for coming out and for his present. We can't wait to meet your little guy in July!
How cute! Baby Boy Shields is going to have such a blast with all his boy cousins!
I'm excited for you, every baby is so special, but the 1st is just awesome...you'll never be bored again, every breath they take is entertaining with the first.
Yay for babies!! July will be here befre you know it :D Hope you're feeling great.
Post a Comment