Thursday, January 21, 2010

Too Early to "Nest"?

Let the nesting begin!!
It seems a little early for this but I'm just going to go with it because I LOVE to organize!:)
* * *
I told Bryce that I was starting to feel anxious already about the baby coming in July because our apartment is so small. The space isn't small we just have NOOOOO storage so the spare room, soon to be baby room, is packed with holiday decorations, luggage, cat stuff, exercise equipment and hobby stuff. Solution= storage unit. So this is the disaster of a room I've been working on to make room for baby.

I realize it's a little early to prepare the baby room but really. . . . is it that bad of an idea to be prepared too early?? I think not.

Once I get it all cleaned out and the baby furniture in there I'll post a "baby room update". But for now it's a work in progress. Oh how I love storage totes!!:)
* * *
And just for fun here's a baby bump update.
16 Weeks

It's getting bigger isn't it??

We find out what we're having on February 18th! YAY!!

12 comments:

Jessie said...

It is NEVER too early to start preparing for you baby! I repeat...NEVER TOO EARLY!!!

I about had a nervous breakdown yesterday with all the crap I still have to do!

You look great!

Melinda said...

You're cute. I think Garrett and I are still getting Addy's room ready for her ;). Two procrastinators together is never a good thing. Good luck with your fun project.

Alecia said...

You are right - it is never too early to prepare! Plus, it's good to get it done while you're feeling good! I can't wait to hear what you're having (I'm thinking girl...), but we're going to try NOT to find out. My ultrasound is 3 weeks away too! P.S. You look great!

Andy & Alicia said...

Well, if you get your babies room ready now, you will still be ahead of me. He sleeps in his room, but it's still not decorated. Andy by the way, NO you bump is not very big. You are still tiny!

CC Designs said...

Girl!!! It is NEVER too early to NEST!! Honestly I love my nesting phase! My true passion is to organize as well!! :) I can't wait to see the baby room update! You baby bump IS getting bigger! YEAH! Can't wait for FEb. 18th! I voted GIRL ;)

Cori

jackster said...

I wish I'd started getting ready that early, while I still had energy! I'm down to about 5 weeks and freaking out a little because I'm not at all ready. You're little baby bump is tiny, you look super cute! Cant wait to hear what it is!

Adalia said...

Cute little baby bump!

The Finks said...

Oh Britt you are soooo tiny I hate you. You are by far the cutest preggo lady ever congrats missy!

Melissa said...

Oh you are so cute! I am so exited to see what you come up with for the room. and NO it is NEVER to early to start on the room. I can't wait to see what you are having!

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

I love your belly! oh wait, you don't have one. You look great! I am 17 weeks. I went to my SIL's OB Dr in Provo and got a gender check at 16 weeks. They don't do them here in Price until 20 weeks, and I just couldn't wait :) So I'm due July 26th. I can't believe how close we are! Do you want a boy or girl???

Alecia said...

Brittany - when is your ultrasound???? I am so anxious to find out what you're having. My U/S is Thursday, but we're not going to find out....at least I don't think we will.....:)

Laici said...

The earlier the better for sure! I also love the storage bins, you put stuff in and suddenly what used to be a huge mess is a perfectly neat package with the close of a lid! Good luck! I'm super jealous of your bump, mine is more like a boulder, and not just because I'm due in April, I've been boulderized since 16 weeks as well:) Super cute pic!