Monday, February 22, 2010

Growing Baby Bump :)

This post is in request of my mom.
What momma wants, momma gets.:)
* * *
"The Bump" is really growing....... seriously. I'm actually enjoying the pregnancy look right now but I think it's almost time to buy some maternity pants. Oh I am dreading that shopping day! I will hold off as long as I can but sitting down in my tight jeans is really starting to smash the baby.:)
* * *
20 Weeks

My face looked fat in this picture and I learned a great trick from my pregnant friend Jackie about just cropping out the face.:) And wah-lah, belly bump pic without a fat face.:)

Have a great week everyone!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oohh, you look so cute! No question, you really are pregnant huh? Love the shirt too. Can't wait to see you next weekend.
Love,
Mom

Chelsea Johnson said...

I hardly think that qualifies as a bump....but whatev! It was great talking last night and I can't wait for us to all try to get together this summer! Love ya!

Andy & Alicia said...

You look so cute! I'm happy your mom made you post this!

jackster said...

Here's my advice -- bella bands if you dont already have them. I hated trying to find cute maternity jeans and dress pants for work so I just bought a bunch of black and white bella bands and have just worn my regular pants the whole time. I got all mine at nordstrom but have since found that target has them too. And you are so tiny, I'm sure your face is not fat all at, but I'm glad you posted the bump!

Bonnie Rasmussen said...

adorable!!

Melissa said...

my advise for prego pants... OLD NAVY! and don't wait any more, you will be amazed at how great they feel once you put them on. I think I have been wearing mine for almost two months now... It is worth the comfort.

Jessie said...

You look great!! I can't believe you are already half way done and you are this small!! I felt like I looked 9 months prego at my 20 week mark. AGH!!!

Nicole said...

You look so cute!! We are so excited for you guys having a boy! Does that mean a Red Sox themed baby room? Hope you are feeling well!

Adalia said...

You look so cute! I think you should post a pic your face though.

Elyse said...

Look at your cute little belly! Love it! Congrats on that little boy! How fun!

Unknown said...

You loog great! Half way there! Congrats!!

Kathryn said...

man you are tiny! I can't say that I wish I was prego but I've done it 3 times:) but I do wish that I looked like that when I was!

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

You look so cute! I feel the same way...this past week I've really gotten a belly. In fact, someone the other day at work asked me if I was expecting. Keep in mind, I was wearing scrubs, and they really hide a lot. I was kinda sad :( It is fun though isn't it :)