Thursday, October 15, 2009

Could it be??

Call it whatever you want you want- Flu, Swine flu, H1N1, all I know is that I'm sick and I don't have time for it! I had to call in sick for work tonight, the dishes are piling up, as is the laundry, and it takes all I have just to get off this couch!
Those of you that get sick and have kiddos to take care of.....I don't know how you do it!
* * *
I just have to share this picture with all of you. . . . .
And NO it's not a picture of me.

We have this picture up at the nurses station at work. The caption under it reads "If you look anything like this. . . . . you might have the swine flu.":)
It's so ugly but sooooo funny.:)
* * *
Well, my head & neck now hurt from holding them up to write this post so that's all for now. I hope I get better real soon!

9 comments:

Noelle said...

Ew! That picture really creeps me out! Hope you get feeling better!

Sandi said...

Ew yuck!!! Sorry you're so sick:( I hope you start feeling better soon.

Elyse said...

That picture is hilarious! Hope you get feeling better soon! We're going on week 3 of someone being sick at our house-I'm SO tired of it!

Anonymous said...

Makes you wish you had your mom there to take care of you. Get better soon, no vacations while you are sick.

Christelle said...

I'm so sorry you got it too. Feel better soon!

Bonnie said...

I got that e-mail with that little creature. So funny!! I hope that you get feeling better!!

Scott, Anj, Molly, & Wyatt said...

Sorry to hear that you're sick. Hope you feel better soon.

Paris said...

Sorry you are sick. That really stinks. Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon:)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture. What the hell is that? Looks like some guys I've dated........

Love,
Beauty & the Beast
a.k.a. Aunt Judy