Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cute New Stuff!!

Scentsy introduced a new catalog last month just in time for the holidays and let me tell you..........they have some SUPER cute new stuff, not to mention lots of delicious Fall/Winter scents! Some of the new warmers include: Mid-size warmers (for those smaller spaces), Design It Yourself warmers and LOTS of cute new plug-in warmers!
* * *
Check out October's warmer of month- Plymouth!
SO CUTE!!
* * *
For you college sports fans they've created this new line of warmers! Makes for a fun gift too!
And. . . . . (drum roll please). . . . .


The 2009 Holiday Collection!!
Plug-ins & Full-size warmers!! These will be available November 1st!
* * *
For a better look at these NEW warmers and all the NEW stuff in the Fall/Winter catalog go to my NEW revamped website: www.scentsy.com/bshields.
Happy Scentsy Shopping!!:)

2 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

I am going to be in MEXICO, so I can't do your hair then. I'm sorry! I'm so bummed cause I will be missing the opening night for New Moon. How crappy is that? I told Gentry I'm so sad I almost don't want to go to Mexico, but we are going with a bunch of other people so I can't change the date.

Kathryn said...

hey I want some good scents but how do you pick without smelling them? anyway you will have to tell me some good ones and I will order them! you coming to blanding for the holidays?