Monday, September 28, 2009

The "Tail" of Jack of Cat- -

Once upon a time there was a fat black cat who loved to chase flies, moths and any other insect that happened to sneak into the apartment.
One evening, while trying to swat a fly, Jack the cat jumped up on the window seal; which was exactly what he always does except this time. . . . . . .

. . . . .he happened to dip his little black tail into some very melted wax.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed.:)

Because of his inability to communicate with humans, his mommy didn't find out about this mishap until the next morning. Of course by that time it was hard as a rock!! What did his mommy do you ask?. . . . . She googled it!. . . . obviously.

Note: baby oil DOES NOT get wax out of pet hair, it just makes their tail greasy!:) And good luck trying to make a cat sit still while you try to rub wax out of their tail.
* * *
There is no happy ending to this little story. It's been 8 days and Jack the cat still has wax in his tail.:)
Eventually he'll lick it all off I guess.

8 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

Darn I wish I knew what would take out wax...sorry I have no idea! Good luck with that though:)

Jessie said...

I cant help but think that Jack is walking around smelling pretty good with scentsy on his tail!

Silly kitty!

Maranda said...

That's awesome. I'm sure he smells great! I wonder if peanut butter would work to get the wax out?

Elyse said...

Ha ha! Your title is hilarious! Poor kitty! I'm sure he's a little more cautious now:)

jackster said...

Hahaha I've always known cats aren't that bright :) and I've been meaning to say, I feel for you on the dentist. Nothing is worse than a root canal, ugh.

Kristin said...

I am in shock...and can't stop laughing. I hate that your blog doesn't say you've updated until a week later. aaagghhh. I always miss your posts.

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen. I must be really tired:) BUT...oh my gosh.

Anonymous said...

I think you should have shaved his tail.

Nicole said...

That is so funny. Poor Jack. At least he smells good!