Thursday, June 25, 2009

5 Years!!.....Are you serious?

So do we get an award for surviving 5 years??
* * *
Well I guess I do.......... it includes: a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a gift certificate for a full body massage. Bryce knows how to make me happy! And it only took 5 years. :)

I can't believe we've been married 5 years!! That seems like a long time but it's gone by pretty fast. Every year just seems to get better & better!

* * *

Happy 5 years!! Love you Bryce!!

13 comments:

Jessie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

5 years!!!

And yes, you do deserve an award!!!

Alecia said...

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary!

Mort said...

Wow 5 years.. Congradulations and happy Anniversary.. So Its been 5 years i think its time for an addition to your family :)

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

Wow 5 years huh? Congrats!! Have you been watching Bachelorette this season? To answer your question about my job...I really like it a lot. It's way flexible with Kaylie and I just love what I do. I do miss being at the hospital and doing IV's, catheters, and all that fun stuff. Are you still working at a hospital?

Adalia said...

Congrats guys! Keep up the good work

Scott, Anj, Molly, & Wyatt said...

WOW where has the time gone. Congrats on 5 years! Sorry I forgot to send your birthday card. You'd think I would have remebered since Molly's is the same day but I totally spaced it until Molly called and left the message at like 10pm. Hope you had a great birthday!

Maranda said...

Five years is a long time. You must be doing something right. Ha! Happy Anniversary to the both of you!

Enoch Elementary said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you guys have great marriage!

Sandi said...

Happy Anniversary! Full body massage? You have a smart husband:) Congrats!

jackster said...

Congrats on 5 years! Time flies huh?! Very pretty flowers.

Chelsea Johnson said...

I think 5 years should get some sort of amazing award!!!!! I do think its an accomplishment these days! Who knew marriage could be so challenging! And yet totally worth it! Congrats to you guys and congrats to Bryce for finally figuring it all out! Love and miss ya!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the 5 year! and good job on the flowers Bryce! They are gorgeous!

Melinda said...

YAY! 5 years and still going strong. I'm happy for you. And the time really does fly by! Tell Bryce good job on the flowers. :) Love ya!