Tuesday, June 16, 2009

BIG Changes!!!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
OK not really. . . but I got your attention didn't I??

* * *
I just wanted to let all you Scentsy lovers know that my Scentsy website address will soon be changing!
Starting Sunday June 21st the new address will be:

* * *
And for those of you that haven't been on the website in a while you need to check out June's warmer of the month. It's super cute!!!

(Click on the What's New tab on my Scentsy website each month to check out that month's warmer & scent.)

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Okay, I am serious, I want to order some!

But first tell me some of the good scents!

Cheyn said...

You are the best aunt!! I bet Jet and Tenli wish you were closer. As soon as we get out of this apartment and are allowed to have any kind of melting wax I am ordering! Hope you guys are making it for the 4th!

Sarah Greener said...

When it gets fall I need to order some scents from you! I love fall scents.

Happy Birthday today!!! I hope you have a grrrrreat one! Sorry I wanted to send a card out to ya, but I didnt get it out in time! i hope you have good day!