Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What??- "ThIS iS cRazY!!"

Molly took the words right out of my mouth. . .
"This is Crazy!!!"
The finale of the The Bachelor definitely threw me for a loop. I couldn't believe what I was seeing!
I felt really, really bad for Melissa! Poor girl!:( I liked her a lot more than Molly and her and Jason just seemed to fit better together!
I've always been a huge fan of Jason though so I hope he's happy! Molly is a very lucky girl!
Way to go ABC network......it was a "shocker"!:)

11 comments:

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

I didn't watch the bachelor this season. i know...loser, right? I did, however, get a rundown from one of my clients yesterday and it sounds like it was completely nuts!

Melinda said...

I just couldn't get over the way Melissa talked...it ruined her chances from the beginning for me. I'm glad he asked Molly for a second chance after he saw the error of his ways. ;)

Can't wait to call you during the Bachelorette!

Kristin said...

I hate you...becasue I am addicted now. I will definitely be watching the bachelorette. Thanks alot.

Elyse said...

Ahhh! I still can't get over what happened! I was up most of the night mad at Jason for changing his mind. It makes me all flustered inside. It sure did make for good TV though.

Mikesell Family said...

I hate him! I am glad they aren't together now. I can't believe he did that to Melissa. She is better off without him. Have you read the emails between them? She said on Ellen that they are real.

Unknown said...

I think he is a tool and a liar. Melissa is so much better off!

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for Jason with all of the negative things that are being said about him on T.V. I still like him and hope he's happy. Melissa's a beautiful girl and she will do good. Remember, all things happen for a reason...
Mom

Chelsea Johnson said...

I have been having a really hard time with it lately because I really wanted him to pick Melissa! However, after reading thousand of articles, I'm kind of just bugged about the whole thing!

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

I'm still upset about it. I am happy for Jason and Molly but feel so bad for Melissa. I'm glad he "followed his heart" but still wish it would have been Melissa. How do you feel about Jillian being the Bachelorette? I wasn't a huge fan of her, but we'll see how she is on the other side. :)

jackster said...

I picked Molly and Melissa as the last two from the first episode and Melissa as his pick... I guess I was right for about 5 minutes :) I just think he's a flake and a jerk now, I don't know how he could really change his mind about something like that in just a few weeks. I'm glad they picked Jillian, I had this horrible feeling they'd pick Stephanie and it would be the most awkward season ever!

Linds said...

Hey Brittaney! I'm glad you found my blog. I'm very bad lately at keeping it updated. We have been very busy so I'm going to update it soon. I too was shocked about the bachelor but I LOVE Jason so I hope he made the right choice. We are doing good. As far as nursing goes We moved out to Cleveland Ohio right after we got married and I was fortuante to work in and Trauma Rotating Unit (ICU, Trauma) in a down town Cleveland hospital. It was a huge eye opener and I learned so much. I was so sad to leave just cuz every day was something new. Now we are in Moab and I am managing a Home Health Service and I work PRN at the hospital. Moab gets quite a few tourists so it's been great treatign people from other countries. It looks like you are doing well....How is everything is your life? Do you like your job? No kids yet huh. That's good, wait as long as possible. Keep in touch