Can you blame me for driving 7 hours to party with this cute little boy??:)
The theme was Construction and the party planner(a.k.a Kristin) did an amazing job!
EVERYTHING tied into the theme! So cute!!
* * *
One of the nights I was there, Kristin and I were down stairs watching a movie and Jaxson would come down from upstairs to see us every 10 minutes or so and each time he'd have a new sucker in his mouth. I tell ya. . . . . the kid loves suckers and his dad has a hard time saying "no".:)
Kristin's family was super nice to let me stay at their house for 3 days! They're great people! And let me tell you what. . . . . Kristin's mom Natalie is an amazing cook (which she passed down to Kristin)! I think I gained a couple pounds in just those 3 days!;) But it was oh so worth it.:)
Thanks again Bishops & Forsyths!
Thanks again Bishops & Forsyths! The birthday party was awesome and so were the hosts!!
* * *
Happy 2nd Birthday Jaxson!

12 comments:
I forgive you for putting that hideous picture of me on your blog...only because you said such sweet things about my baby.
I haven't had a second to call you..but there is much to catch up on already. I am glad you made it home safe...and I LOVED having you come to visit. It went by too fast.
Jaxson still asks about you...and every single time my phone rings he screams "hi britty...hi britty" until I tell him it's not you. The day you left...he woke up from his nap and said "where'd britty go? OH...she went to work!" he was so convinced that you were just coming back at the end of the day with Jarom.
I am not just saying this...he loves you and STILL talks about you. I am so lucky to have a friend like you:)
I'll call soon
Well I guess if I ever need birthday party ideas I know where to go. Now I'm feeling really guilty about not having better parties for my kids. I'm sure Kristin & Jaxson loved having you there.
That is amazing. She could start a business! I see why you drove 7 hours for this party.
Sounds like one amazing party! I better get planning for Jack if I have any hopes of throwing a party like that! He is really a cutie! There's just something about bwitney that kids love! You're going to be the best mom ever if you're willing to go that far for a friends' kid!
How cute! Kristen's parties are becoming famous. We'll all be waiting to see what kind of a party Jaxon gets for his third b-day:) Sounds like you guys had a great time catching up, there's nothing like old friends. Ur such a fun aunt, Britt.
I am so not creative, I might have to borrow some ideas from your friend! Looks like it was tons of fun...and I so agree that the bachelor finale was CRAZY...a little drama is always fun though and your vegas trip looked so fun. You are such a good blogger, I always have to catch up on your when I finally get on cuz I'm kinda a slacker.
What a fun mom! That looked like such a fun party. You are a really good friend for driving that far, I can see why Jaxon loves you so much.
How fun Britt!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!! And what a great friend (slash) aunt you are to be there for that little cutie pie!!
Looks like such a fun party! How creative!!
Brittany, I finally have internet!!!!!
Jackson really is such a cute kid! I really do hope that Lawson and him can get together sometime and play! And wow, His party puts lawson's party to shame! What a cool fun party!!! It was soooo good to see you, I am soo glad that you came and stopped by. It was nice to meet your friend too! hope to see and talk to you again soon!
What a great friend you are! I am sure Kristen loved having you there, and from the sounds of it, so did Jaxson. Looks like a cute party.
Brittany-I'm so glad that you found me...even if you were blog stalking - ha-ha! You look great and so happy. Sounds like you and your husband have a great marriage! I wish you the best of luck on getting pregnant. We only have one child and haven't been able to get pregnant again - very frustrating! Let me know if you ever need anyone to talk to!
Post a Comment