Friday, March 13, 2009

New Spring/Summer Catalog!!

The new spring/summer catalogs are here and that means. . . . New Items!!
The new warmers are super cute and there's 19 new scents!
Some of my favorites are:
* Pineapple Paradise
* Sangria
* Red Delicious
* Beach
* Coconut Citrus Parfait
- - - -
Click on the "My Scentsy Website" link to the right and check out the new catalog yourself!!
- - - -
If you have any questions or you'd like me to mail you a catalog
e-mail me at: brittanynielson@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Cheyn said...

I am so jealous that Ian and Adrienne get to move back. Doesn't it seem like the longer you're gone the more you miss it? I have such Blanding pride the longer I'm away lol. Does Bryce like Blanding too?

Sarah Greener said...

I will have to check out the catalog! I actually bought a scentsy a long time ago, before I knew you sold them, so if I need some knew scents I will for sure let you know!!!