Sunday, December 21, 2008

MeRrY ChrIsTmaS tO aLL!!

Bryce and I will be spending Christmas here in Lovelock because Bryce is a "career man" now.:) But we wanted to wish all our friends and family a very Merry Christmas and let you all know that we'll be thinking about you!
* * *
Those of you that we'll be seeing shorty after Christmas. . . . .save some goodies for us.:)
* * *
We hope the Spirit of Christmas touches your heart this year as we celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. We love you all!!

10 comments:

Sandi said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Jessie said...

Merry Christmas Britt!!

Jessie said...

ps. e-mail me your mailing address so I can send you a Christmas card...better late then never!

grantandjessie@gmail.com

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

Merry Christmas guys!! Hey Britt, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you, i've been a BAD blogger lately:) I can do your hair on the wed. after Christmas...the 31st @ like 10 that morning. would that work??? glad you're coming to b-town for a while.

Melinda said...

Merry Christmas Britt! I hope you have fun with your family. Be safe in your travels home.

Adalia said...

Im jealous you get to go home after xmas. We will be alone out here too, none of our family like to come out because its so far. Have tons of fun!

The McClellan Family said...

Have a Merry Christmas. How are things going with Bryce's job and yours also?

Chelsea Johnson said...

Merry Christmas! I wish we could get together sometime, we'd love to see you!

Sarah Greener said...

Geez, I wish Scott would be a career man already! haha I hope that you guys had a great Christmas! Oh and I love your cute little tree and decorations!!! Oh and one more thing, crazy that your cat had inflammatory bowel disease!! Never heard of that for a cat, but I am glad that he is doing better!!

Maranda said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas! We missed you guys and the Bishop's the law dinner reception. Hope all is going well for you and Bryce...oh and Jack!