After living in Omaha for three years and enduring the coldest winters I've ever experienced I never imagined I'd be happy to see snow again. Well, who was I kidding? You can't beat snuggling up on the couch, watching Christmas classics & drinking hot cocoa while the ground outside is being blanketed in white snow.:)
This is our first snow of the season and I'm sure it'll be all melted by tomorrow but I'll enjoy it until then.
Even though my Christmas decoration supply is a little scanty I enjoy it all the same!
Here's the world's smallest Christmas tree!:)

11 comments:
your house is looking so cute! I wish I had a good sense of direction....I would drive to lovelock and see it in person.
It was good to talk with you tonight. It is nice having someone you feel 100% comfortable talking to about WHATEVER you want:) once again, thanks for listening.
Love ya,
kris
I love that tree. I remember when your Mom bought it. The fiber optics are so pretty.
I does look a lot like Christmas!! Your house looks cute, I love the little tree! There's NOTHING like the first snow..so pretty!!
I love the tree too! We had a tree about that size up until last year and this is our first year with real decorations on it! Baby steps:)
Your place looks so cute. I am so glad that Jack is feeling better. See you soon!
I love your little Christmas tree! It is cute. It snowed here today and I love the snow when you can stay inside...
Your house looks so festive! I'm so happy Jack is back to normal. One less worry for Mom.. Can't wait to see you guys on the 28th!
Love,
Mom
You have your priorities, the nativity scene and twilight! 2 wonderful things to celebrate. ha. Oh and I LOVE your tree! super cute!
Im glad jack is back to normal.. My cat sage died yesterday out of nowhere.. I guess i wasnt ment to have animals..
looks like fun! don't you love christmas decorations....shawn won't let us have anything but a real tree. but I am glad that your cat looks happy!
Merry Christmas! We got snow here too for a few days and it has helped it feel a little more like Christmas.
What a lucky Jack to have a stocking!
Post a Comment