* * *
We did a lot of relaxing!!:)
Some of us campers really love smores! We ate a few too many and really made an ooie gooey yummy mess!:)
* * *
My dad loves to go fishing and has this cute little fishing boat so I decided that this was the year I'd learn how to fish! I bought myself a one day fishing license (and took a picture with it because I knew my husband would be proud) and ventured out very early Saturday morning with grandpa Larry & my dad. After I about froze to death then eventually warmed up when the sun came out, I had tons of fun!!! I love fishing......who woulda known!:) Beginners luck was with me that day too because I caught 5 fish while my grandpa caught 4 and dad 3. I'm convinced I need to buy a pink fishing pole and cute little tackle box and begin my career as a fisherman.:)

12 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! I'm so jealous that your parents go and do that every year. You and Bryce should definently go with them next year. I agree that the only way to camp is in a camp trailer. It helps keeps the critters and spiders away!
I wish we could have gone this year. I love going camping with your parents because they do most of the work - well all of the work.
Oh man that looks so fun!!! I would love to go camping. That looks like a way fun trip...painting rocks even. Man you guys do it all. Sheesh, invite me next year. OH and I'm super proud of you that you tried fishing. That's awesome!!! I love it too.
OH that looked like so much fun! I love camping and we have yet to have gone:( I love the rocks that you guys painted, I think that they are very cute!
Oh and way fun pics! I think your dad should have kissed the fish fo' reals! haha
Britt you are so funny. I totally think we should invent a pink tackle box with matching pole maybe even pink fishing line ummm. The rock collection is very pleasing to the eyes. Looks so fun I love camping especially with a trialer huh?
It looks beautiful on that lake! It makes me miss Kamas a lot! It looks like a lot of fun. I seriously cannot wait till next week!!!!!!! Have you talked to anyone else?
That is a lot of rocks you guys painted! Just one question though, did you bait the hook and take the fish off? Ha ha the only way I'll fish is if someone else does ALL of the work. Looks like fun out there and your hair doesn't even look like you've camped on it
looks like you had a ton of fun! so when are you going back to your hubby? well anyway hopefully I will see you one more time before you leave!
Fun! I love camping. We're getting a trailer and I'm way excited. I told my husband I could only go camping with a trailer because pregnant, a baby, and a tent just doesn't sound like fun!
It looks like someone is having a fun summer! How the heck are you? I'm feeling pretty good so far. The baby is expected to come on Thursday... we'll see. I'll keep you posted.
Camping is awesome. I think you would make one cute fisherwoman with a pink pole. haha. I am glad you are having fun!
Post a Comment