Wow! Bryce and I have had a really busy 2 weeks and it's only going to get worse! Our families are coming in on Thursday for the graduation and our Penske moving truck drives out of here three days later. For the past few weeks Bryce has been studying like crazy for his finals. The last finals he'll ever take!! He finished on Wednesday and has been grinning from ear to ear ever since.:) I haven't seen him this happy since before he started law school 3 years ago!! While Bryce was studying I was trying to visit some of my favorite places in Omaha and spend some time with my wonderful friends before I move from this place and never return.:( And between all that I have been trying to pack, which is the most miserable experience ever!! So here are a few of the things that have kept us busy these past few weeks- -
A few Saturdays ago Lexxi, Kristin and I took a trip to the Henry Doorly Zoo! It was a beautiful day and we had a good time! We spent a lot of our time watching the gorillas like most zoo goers do. They're so entertaining! I didn't get very good pictures but here's a few...
Ohhhh the joys of packing! Jack and I have been cranking up the Ipod and singing loudly (well, maybe just me) as we pack books, movies, dishes, clothes and decorations. Jack just lounged on the moving blankets and watched me most of the time. Did I mention how un-fun packing is??

Last Saturday I helped with my friend Ashley's baby shower. She's due in August and I'm glad we had the shower early so that those of us that are moving out of town could attend. Keri did a great job planning and decorating!!! She even made chocolate covered strawberries that were completely delicious! I'm convinced she should be a professional party planner!! Ashley looks amazing by the way and she got some really cute stuff for her, soon to be, new addition.
Farewell Mazda- - you will NOT be missed!!
Well, we had to replace the Mazda right?? We were long past due for a new car!! We have been researching, test driving, and trying to deal with sneaky car dealers all week long! I never knew shopping for a car could be so exhausting!! After all that work we finally did it.... we bought a new car.... and man, did we want to throw-up afterwards!!:) That's the biggest purchase we've ever made and it was stressful!
So meet our new car. . . . .
Here are the stats- -
Year: 2008
Make: Honda
Model: Accord EXL
Engine: V6
Transmission: Automatic
Color: Pearl White

17 comments:
You deserve the busiest beaver award(or should I say bushiest beaver? Hopefully you are an office fan and watched the dundy award episode and are not offended or confused by what I said!!!) Anyway- I have to agree on the packing and moving thing---I hate hate hate it! When we bought our house I made Max pack and move everything! The new car is awesome, and I'm so excited you're moving a little closer! Congrats on finishing school, Bryce, what an accomplishment!
Beautiful car guys, I can't wait to go for a ride!! All the hard work and perserverance is finally starting to pay off huh? I'm happy for you both, you deserve a new car and much more!
Love,
Mom & Dad Nielson
Wow, I love the car! It looks so nice!! I hate packing too...it is such a pain. Good thing you have Jack around to help you! :)
How fun!! What a crazy time!! Love the new car! We just donated Eli's old toyota...I am sooooo glad we finally got rid of it... such a good feeling! Packing is never fun, but it looks like you're making progress! That's cool you were able to spend some time with friends and do a few fun things in the middle of this stressful time. Yea, we still want to try and come to Blanding for the fourth... hopefully we can and you can finally meet the kids!!! Anyway, we'll keep you updated!
P.S. I'm sorry to hear about Grandpa Joe... that will be good for you to spend some time with him... he'll be in good hands!
Wow, you are one busy girl! Yeah, I do not envy you on the packing, packing is such the pits!! Cute baby shower decor, she should totally become a professional party planner. Love the new car, that is so fun! It is a good lookin' one:) Tell Bryce congrats for us!! That is sooo awesome that he is done. Good Job! Good luck with all the moving and everything that comes with it....Can't wait to see pics of your new home! Glad that you will be moving closer to Utah!:)
okay Britt.....Love the car,way nice. Packing totally blows! You always start super organized and then end up shoving every last thing in any random box, you end up with pencils in the same box as towells and your blender :) (or maybe that's just me) The baby shower looked super cute, your friend should totally be a party planner, is this the same "baseball party girl" ? It looks like you've been crazy busy and are still going! good luck with everything. maybe you'll have to put your company to work :)
Wow, you have been busy and it's not ending yet! Hang in there. I wish I could help you pack. How exciting though...new car, Bryce graduating.
Britt,
You guys look like you have been way busy! Congrats to Bryce on graduation and congrats to you for putting up with him during law school! ;-) I love the new car by the way! Way nice! Oh and by the way...I want to make choc covered strawberrys now...that sounds SO yummy!
Love the car! So nice, Im taking a packing break. Hee Hee.
Wow, you have been so busy! And to find time to buy a new car, good job! I bet it is so nice to have Bryce back. Life should be pretty good now. I love your new car. Honda's are such great cars, you can't go wrong with one. Are you guys kinda scared to move all your stuff, (after what happened on your way out there). :)
Congrats on the new car guys! It looks really nice!
You will be missed, we are so sorry to see you two (or three counting Jack) leave.
Britt: I am so happy that you will be able to spend time with your grandpa, what a deal!
See you guys soon!
Liz, Brian & Christian
By the way...Denim is taking all the credit for you buying a Honda because he voted for it.:)
Wow so much for me to comment on. Good luck with the move. That's always a fun time. I don't envy you there. Great car though. Fun shower too. That was quite the diaper cake! And last but not least Congrats Bryce!!! Yay no more skewl!!
Wow! Nice car! Honda's are the best! I hope you are the one who gets to drive it:) I can't believe you guys are moving tomorrow-crazy! Good luck and keep in touch!
Goodness you guys have been crazy busy! But you're done!!!! YAY! Congrats on graduating to both of you! I can honestly say I know how you feel and how great it is to be done! And I feel your pain in packing and moving, it sucks. So do you guys head out this week?
Hey Britt, so are you in Blanding yet? Cami and I think we should hang out. Yes my suit came and it's very cute!
Sad, you guys are gone. Hope you made it to your new home okay, & then back to Blanding. I'm really lovin the new car. Good luck with your long distant relationship this summer. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment