I will have to admit that I'm a huge fan of American Idol and an even bigger fan of David Cook!!! He is seriously sooooooo amazing and I am so excited that he won!! I am embarrassed to say this but my mom and I voted for David Cook for 4 hours on Tuesday! We're not quite sure how many votes that was but we're figuring it was probably around 400-500!:) I know what you're all thinking but my mom and I have loved David Cook from the beginning of the season and what makes it even cooler is that he tried out at the Omaha auditions. Coincidence?? I think not.:) I really like David Archuleta as well and he has a great voice but it was time for a rocker to win and who better than David Cook?! Did I mention how amazing he is?? Tell me you don't just melt when you see this picture!!:)
Am I the only American Idol nerd out there??

14 comments:
GIRRLLL,... You know I am always that American Idol nerd right there along with ya!! I really liked both Davids... I think they are really good in their own different ways and styles... I really didn't care who won at that point, they both are amazing and will have great careers!!
You crack me up Britt! You are not alone with your obession! Now I did not vote, but my mom did for a very long time and she voted for Archuleta. I liked them both, and I was convinced that Archuleta would win, but it was a good surprise when Cook won! I think that Cook will make a better "american idol" as far as his type of music goes.
Oh we were totally american idol addicts for this season, and i am glad that it came down to the 2 Davids. I think that they are both going to be big stars and i agree I think that it was time for a rocker to win. I will say that I thought that Archuleta totally did so much better on Tuesday but over the whole season I thought it was Cook! Well anyways, you are too cute and I totally think that it is a given that he should have won, Omaha brings the goods!! haha
DORK!!! Just kidding...I am too. I am so happy that Cook won. I have no one at work to get excited with. It is so depressing. I came to work and I didn't even say anything to anyone. I take it back I did mention to Cory that George Michaels was on. SHe went home and watched it at her friends house and it was so funny! SHe came to work the next day and told me that she cried while watching it! I about died!!! Anyways totally excited that he won. Archuletta sang with One Republic that was amazing! Talk to you later!
I'm a little bit of an American Idol nerd too. I like David Cook but I was all for Archuletta this season. He won me over the first time he sang "Imagine":)
Joel and I watched every week since the beggining. Back in February I posted youtube clips of both Davids. I guess I know how to pick the best! I never actually voted, but that's hillarious that you and your mom wanted David Cook to win so bad. I like both David's and I was happy for which everone won. I don't think David Archuleta was ready for Stardom.
I loved both davids but I think it was good that cook won because of his style I loved him! but david archuletta has an awesome voice and for sure will do awesome I saw your new car at your moms house today you will have to come see us sometime ave always asks about your mom! she is so funny!
Brittany I was so happy that he won too!! I have loved David Cook from the beginning also. He is so good and I can't wait for his music!!
You are so stinking funny because me and clint did the exact same thing and we feel the exact same way it's time for a rocker I was for sure that David Archuleta won so it motivated us to vote more times for David Cook! I'm glad our forces came together and he WON!
Britt:
We miss you guys, hope that all is well.
Liz, Brian & Christian
I SO wish we could watch American Idol. We only have 3 channels and Fox is not one of them-Boo! I think it's hilarious that you voted that long. You are definitely a true fan!
My mom and I are also big fans of American Idol! I was torn between the two David's but my mom was an Archie fan, so we voted that way (I don't want to get kicked out of her house!) :) Like everyone else, I don't know that it really matters who wins at this point, they are both going to have great careers. Archuleta didn't really seem like the American Idol type though like David Cook did. That's funny Brit, way to fess up, it helps us all admit we're a little nerdy, and that's okay!
American Idol is the best! You are not the only nerd out there!
I am so glad you read "The Host"... it's good huh! Eli really liked it as well. I would really like to read a sequel... It ended as if Stephanie could write more if she wanted to! Anyway, hope you're having a blast in b-town!
Post a Comment