Just a little update on my patient/grandpa.:)
Today is the first day that he has ventured out of the house since his last chemo treatment 3 weeks ago. He enjoyed every minute of it!! The weather was nice and grandpa was feeling pretty good! He has improved quite a bit over this past week. He's gotten his appetite back and is becoming stronger! I think I'm going to be out of a job soon!!:)
Today is the first day that he has ventured out of the house since his last chemo treatment 3 weeks ago. He enjoyed every minute of it!! The weather was nice and grandpa was feeling pretty good! He has improved quite a bit over this past week. He's gotten his appetite back and is becoming stronger! I think I'm going to be out of a job soon!!:)

14 comments:
Brit your gpa is looks great! What a blessing you are in his life! I totally admire you for what you are doing and also Bryce for that matter! Our prayers are with you and your family! good luck with the appointment in Salt Lake!
It's good to hear that they are out n' about!! You are such a good nurse. The decisions about how far to go, especially when treating cancer, is hard for the whole family! I have dealt with those situations for years!! It really is a good thing that all of you, including Grandpa Joe, are on the same page! I am glad to hear that his spirits are up! Please tell him "Hi" for me and good luck with the appt. in SLC!
you're such a good grandaughter/nurse. I hope things go well in SL!!! :)
I think one of the best remedies is just a little fresh air and sunshine! YAY for getting out of the house. I hope everything goes good up in Salt Lake. Good Luck!
I am so glad that your grandpa is doing well!! HOpefully he can keep it up for a time. Oh and I was giving you a hard time about not calling me when you were in B.C. I totally understand, but the next time you are in town and have some free time, give me a call!!:)
Britt-
That is so awesome that he is showing improvments! What a great nurse you are!!
Hey!
I miss you...have been meaning to call you but was kind of mad at you for voting for David C. ....so I decided to give you the silent treatment for a few days. No just kidding! I hope gramps is going ok...and you are enjoying your new cushy job. ALso-is bryce still alive? And if so, is he totally malnourished from living on ramen and mt. Dew???
call me soon!
Hope all is going good, you are such a trooper to go through this first hand with your grandpa. That would be so hard. Good Luck!!!
Those are really hard decisions to make about your grandpa. I personally think it does come down to the quality of life he will have, and if they can make him comfortable and enjoy life for a little bit, its sometimes better. I am kind of mad at you too for liking David Cook, but I guess I'll get over it!
That's such a hard decision to make. I know chemo can be very difficult and I think quality of life is very important. I hope things go well in Salt Lake.
hey are you still in blanding? do you like to go running? me and sandi go running quite a bit so if your still around you should come with us! I am glad that you grandpa is feeling a little better!
Hey Brittany! I check out everyone's blogs and I can see why everyone likes it. I have been reading yours forever ha ha. When I read this post it made me cry. How are you liking living in Blanding for a bit? Tell your mom hi.....she is the nicest lady I know
I'm still in shock too. Maybe we'll come by sunday and tell you all about it. Will you be around?
You are my hero!
So side note... Sister Lant... Primary General President is going to be at church this morning... and Kim asked me to do all of your stuff... I so forgot! So we have no talks or anything planned! Kim is going to kill me... Oh well we just need to get a secretary! Or YOU could move back! :) I like that Idea.
So also I loved the host I am glad you liked it too! I need to order Breaking Dawn. Is there one more after that or is that it?
I love you. I miss you. I am glad all is well.
Post a Comment