Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Week Full of Birthdays & Anniversaries. . . .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

Oh my goodness... I love my dad!! Today is his birthday and he spent most of the day at work as usual! He is such a hard worker!! He is also a perfectionist when it comes to work and projects and has always taught me "if it's worth doin', it's worth doin' right". He has taught me so many things through-out my life and I'm sure one day Bryce will get sick of me saying "well my dad says...." or "well my dad always does it this way" or "my dad would know how to do it".:) Poor Bryce- - my dad is a very hard act to follow!:) I really admire the honest man my dad is, which I have observed throughout the years by his example. He would do anything for his family and loves spending time with us! He's the best dad ever!!! I love you so so much dad and I hope you didn't work too hard on your birthday!!


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM & DAD!!

Tomorrow April 9th is my parents 31st anniversary! They are an amazing couple and compliment eachother so well! I love to watch them laugh together. My dad is a really funny guy and my mom loves to laugh with him! They have lived together and worked together for the past 31 years, which I think is pretty amazing! They are amazing parents & grandparents as well!! How do they do it all?? I am so thankful that you two fell in love and I wish you many, many more wonderful anniversaries!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WES!!
And last but not least... it is my father-in-law's birthday on Thursday April 10th!! I have been blessed with a very wonderful father-in-law! In the short 4 years that I have known him I have observed so many amazing traits that he posseses. The more I'm around him, the more I see his traits in Bryce! He is so creative and artistic as well- - I mean, this man knows how to play the guitar, paint, photograph amazing pictures, build his own house!!, weld home decor...... the list goes on! He is so gentle and kind and I really appreciate and admire that about him! He has always been so supportive of Bryce and I in all that we do. He is an amazing father & grandfather! Happy Birthday to my most wonderful father-in-law!

8 comments:

Sarah Greener said...

Wow, what a busy month!:) Happy Birthday to your daddy and father-in-law, and Happy Anniverary to your parents!! That is awesome 31 years! I am glad that you have such a wonderful father and father-in-law. They seem like such wounderful people! Your graduation party looked like soooo much fun! Be sure to tell him Good Job and Congtratulations for us!!
Oh and thank you for the website on your blog backgrounds she has a lot of cute ones that I am going to have to try. Yeah I tried to make a background myself and it just didnt work out.........oh well.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Britt & Bryce for the good wishes and for being the people that you are! We are so proud of you guys and we're so excited for your bright future!!
Love,
Mom & Dad Nielson

Cori Carpenter said...

That is a full week!! Happy Birthday Vance and Happy Anniversary to both Vance and Laura....(from Cori "Sue")!! I seriously miss your parents Britt, they really are great people! Tell your Father-in-Law Happy B-day as well!!

Nielson Family said...

Happy Birthday to all!! I know exactly how you feel when it comes to your Dad. I know how handy he is and he seems to know a little bit about everything. I keep thinking Ian should be just like him but apparently Ian wasn't paying enough attention to your Dad when he was growing up so when it comes to fixing things and handy work around the house I end up doing it.

Chelsea Johnson said...

You're coming back!!!!! I've missed MIA on the blog scene for a few days, and then I check and find out the best news ever!!! I'm not really sure how far away that place is from here, but its got to be A LOT closer than you are now! I'm so happy you've made a decision and feel good about it.

The party looks like it was a great success, anything you do is always wonderful, after all!

Isn't it great to come from such wonderful posterity? I do love your parents and you can tell how great they are when you see what a wonderful daughter they have raised!

Nicole said...

Wow! Lots of reasons to celebrate! I love the all the Red Sox attire.
Thanks so much for coming up to see us on Sunday. It was so much fun to see you guys again and enjoy a litte Rio with you guys. It always tastes better with good friends! Good luck to you guys as you prepare to move. I'm sure you have a lot to do.

jackster said...

Thanks Bryce! Its good to know that there are others out there as neurotic as me when it comes to finals :) Good luck with your studying and exams and congrats on your new job!

Nicole said...

Hey! I'd be happy to put in an order for you or it would probably be more convenient to do it online from my website. There's a link on my blog. If you have any questions just let me know! HOpe you have a nice weekend! Rio tomorrow again?:)