Sunday, April 13, 2008

~~Modbe Swimsuits~~

I don't know how many of you have heard of Modbe clothing or have seen their swimsuits this year but they are sooooo cute!! I just got one and love it! These swimsuits are made to hide "problem areas" and are very flattering & modest. They have quite a few different styles and colors so choose from. I seriously had a hard time choosing just one! Modbe also has really cute clothes and I ended up getting a pair of jeans, a shirt and a skirt. I love it all!

My friend Kristin is a Modbe consultant and I am going to have a Modbe swim party this Thursday for those of you that haven't had a chance to see these cute swimsuits and clothes! Those of you that don't live in Omaha and won't be able to come should take a look at the Modbe website- - http://www.modbeclothing.com/

If you decide, like I did, that you just have to have one or two of these cute swimsuits let me know by Friday!! I don't know how you'll resist!:) This is a picture of the one I got. Cute huh?

~~~~Go check out the website!!!~~~~

E-mail me at brittanynielson@hotmail.com if you want to purchase anything.

12 comments:

Sandi said...

I love modbe swim! I got a cute one last year and I'm tempted to get another one this year. Not sure if I can talk Denim into it though.:(

Cori Carpenter said...

Cute, cute!! I haven't got a new swimming suit is sooo long! I'll have to check it out...however, as flattering as these may make someone look, it may not do much for me at this point!:) I don't remember the last time I dared get into a swimming suit....yikes!! I'll let you know if I ever get the courage!!

Laici said...

Hi Brittany, Laici from B-town here. It looks like you and your husband have a lot of fun! Congrats on his graduation and new job. Hey, sorry I didn't stop and talk to you in the post office a while ago. I was all stressed cuz my girl was throwing a fit in the car and it was taking forever. Plus, I was looking real cute, I'm sure noticed! Anyway, I'm glad I found your blog and that things are going so well for you!

Laici said...

Oh, and VERY good choice on the swimsuit! I love it. I'll have to go check out that website.

Sarah Greener said...

Cute!!! I love that swimsuit. It is sooooo hard to find cute swim wear anymore. I am definitely going to check out that website!

Elyse said...

Hey Brittany! That is THE cutest swimsuit! I love it! Good choice! I would totally copy you and buy that swimsuit but when I went home to Utah last month my mom bought me 3 new swimsuits for this summer. Bummer! It was great to see you guys last weekend! It's been so long! Good luck these last couple of weeks!

Nicole said...

Hey Brittany! Cute swim suit! I'm all about trying to hide those problem areas! I'll have to check out the website. Hope things are going OK for you guys as you are trying to wrap things up there.

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

Hey brittany, i love the polkadots!! Tiff just came over and showed me the one she ordered...i really like it to. I might be calling you, tiff says she has your number :)

Chelsea Johnson said...

HMMMM--great minds think alike! I just got that one and another one too. However, given that my "problem areas" include my ghetto booty and legs, I should've gotten the pants!

Melinda said...

HAHAHA! Your comment about Edward cracked me up! "if it's wrong I don't want to be right". Brit, could I love you anymore than I already do? Freak I miss you. :)

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

you're right Brittany, a modbe would have made the rec center funner :) :) :)

jackster said...

Their suits are way cute, I've been wanting to get one before Jamaica but I'll probably have to get it from their store here b/c I'm running out of time :) But if I decide to get another one and its not too late I'll definately let you know. Yeah graduation is thursday and friday, I'm so happy to be done! The bar stuff is way expensive, luckily my firm pays for it or I'd be even more depressed about it. You guys are down to just a couple of weeks! YAY! Hang in there! :)