Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Syd!!


So tomorrow is our niece Sydney's birthday!!
What a special year.... she is turning 8 years old and you know what that means...... she will be getting baptised!! Bryce and I are so excited that we will be able to go to her baptism next month and share the experience with her! Just one of the many great reasons for moving to Nevada! Sydney is also coming out to Omaha in a few weeks for Bryce's graduation and we are so excited to see her and spend time with her! She is such a sweet girl!!! Sydney is always excited to see Bryce and I and somehow always cons us into playing Littlest Pet Shop.:) I'm pretty sure she has every "Littlest" animal known to man. She is such a good little reader and does really well in school! I love to listen to her read to me! She is such a great niece and Bryce and I want to wish her a very Happy Birthday!! We love you Syd!

4 comments:

Sarah Greener said...

Happy Birthday Sydney! She sounds like one cool niece!:) I hope that you all have fun when you all get together for her baptism and Bryce's grad.!:)

Andy & Alicia said...

She is too cute. Did you guys give her those purses? HAPPY BITHDAY SIDNEY!

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

You guys are so the cool aunt and uncle. I bet she loves you guys a ton. I've got an 8 year old little friend and she also has a million littlest pet shop toys. It kindof reminds me of how popular trolls were when we were little kids...do you remember that phase??? they're the creepiest little creatures but I had every one of 'em :)

jackster said...

Cute! Nieces are the best huh!