skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This picture doesn't really do it justice but this morning Bryce and I experienced our first Nebraska ice storm! This picture is taken off our back balcony. The temperature overnight was about 22 degrees with rain pouring down leaving everything covered in about 1/2 of an inch of ice. Many businesses, sports games and even scheduled events such as graduations and SAT testing are cancelled/closed! Weird huh? Bryce still managed to make his way to the law school to study for his upcoming finals:) I think I'll make some hot cocoa, put on a Christmas movie and snuggle up with Jack on the couch!!
2 comments:
That looks very cold! It rained here all day yesterday, however it was about 50 degrees all day, so we didn't get snow or ice. Nothing says Christmas like rain! You are doing so well on the updating! Love ya-yes, lets PLEASE get together, Jack really wants to see Aunt Brittany!
Wow! Very different compared to AZ! Yeah, it also rained here all day yesterday, but it was in the mid 60's. I agree with Chels, you are doing a great job at keeping us all updated...it's fun huh? Keep it up!
Post a Comment