Sunday, December 9, 2007

Law School Finals!

Law school finals are upon us! Twice a year for about 2 weeks the man I call my husband disappears and out emerges "finals Bryce"! I have contemplated in past semesters of taking Jack the cat, renting a hotel room, and waiting out "the storm" they call finals. It is a time of stress, no sleep, and empty Red Bull and/or Mountain Dew cans strewn about the house.

This is what Bryce and I like to call "the game face"! It is a permanant expression on the face of Law School students everywhere.


Bryce will take his last final of the semester tomorrow morning! Halleluah!! Then, I told him, he owes me a three day date!:) I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel of Law School finals! Bryce has one semester left! Can you believe it has already been 3 years? The happiest day of my life was the day I married Bryce and the first runner up....... May 10, 2008; the day my husband recieves his Juris Doctorate!:)







10 comments:

Melinda said...

Tell Bryce I said good luck! It will all be worth it in the end. What a trooper! :)

Nick and Lexxi said...

Yeah Bryce! Good luck!

Kristin Bishop said...

Amen! I am camped out in front of the door right now....he should be walking in any moment. Bryce and Jarom had this last test together...YAY!!! I have SO MUCH planned for today. First, we get to grocery shop TOGETHER...then get the oil changed TOGETHER...then, ha ha ha! I am just going to be so happy to SEE him. He, on the other hand, will be more happy to see the bed because he already warned me he is taking a NAP!!!
one more down...only one more to go! WE ROCK!

Sandi said...

I can't believe he's almost done! Time really does go by fast. I hope all his finals went well. What are your plans after he graduates?

Sarah Greener said...

booooooooo to finals, but yea that he is almost done! one semester left? wow that is crazy, but i bet it feels soooooo nice!! good job:)

Chelsea Johnson said...

Oh the sacrifices we make! I remember when my brother in law was in law school. Olivia would just pack up and come home to Utah for an extended Christmas vacation with Luke so that Rick could have the place to himself to study! I'll bet you will both be so relieved when its all over! Then, you better come back to Utah so I can actually see you!

Kathryn said...

That is so cool that you guys are almost done...then maybe you can have some kids..... other than Jack I mean:) are you guys going to move back to utah? I was just thinking the other day how we used to work at Premium and you would study ALL the time so I would hide all your stuff and make you play hot and cold that was so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Great writing Britt, some of Bryce's law school education has rubbed off on you too!! Just kiddin. Hey, by the way quit abusing my grand kitty with those Christmas costume "gifts" you gave him. Next year maybe you could just stick to some nice, simple kitty treats or something he doesn't have to wear.
Can't wait to see you guys for Christmas. We're going to have fun!!!
Love ya, Mom

Christian Mark Bowman said...

Britt:

I love these pictures-- I am so glad that you captured Bryce without perfect hair!

Liz

Anonymous said...

Speaking of obbsessive compulsive disorder, you have had it since you could walk!! When you came to our house everything of yours had to be in one place all together, it was as if you were afraid you might leave something behind when you went home.
It was so fun seeing both of you even if it was just for a few hours and we got to do our favorite thing together. SHOP!!!
Grandma Joy