Well, every year Jack gets his Christmas presents as soon as I get home from the store with them. I don't want to distract him with boxes, bows and wrapping paper because then he wouldn't notice the gifts I actually spent money on. So this year Jack got a new hanging feather toy, a clear rubber mat to put his food dishes on and.........a cute little Christmas costume!!
He seemed to like the toy!!
And the costume....... not so much!
The reindeer hat is so adorable but as you can see from Jack's expression it was torture!!
He didn't really care for the red coat either!
After we put the custume together and set him on the ground he acted as though he was dead. He didn't move at all!! It was hilarious!! Bryce and I were laughing so hard we were crying! Maybe Jack thought that if he played dead it would go away.
you are freaking crazy! I was laughing and wishing I could have been there to watch this even unfold:) You dorks. What is even funnier is that yesterday I was looking through the ads and I saw one for pets mart. You know how bad I hate animals...but just for you I flipped through it to see if there was anything cute for Jack! I leaned over to jarom (he was studying) and asked permission to buy you that same stupid red cat coat....We are so alike it's disgusting! HA HA HA. I can't believe you actually bought it. That is sooo funny! and...wow those are some great pictures! I can't wait to use your awesome camera on my baby. Try it out next monday night when you tend him!
Speaking of laughing so hard you were crying....I totally have tears coming out of my eyes, and I'm trying to hold back my roaring laughter because my Jack and Max are both asleep! I seriously love you so much and miss you! I remember when you first got lil' Jack back in Cedar and I even touched him! Thats big for me and a cat! And then we went to Vernal and Bryce and Max rode together and Max and Jack really bonded! Oh the good old days! I really do miss you so much and your wonderful sense of humor. I love that you didn't want him to be "distracted" by the boxes. I'm sure he appreciated the time, effort and money you spent on the gifts. Maybe I should try that method with my own little Jack, he probably doesn't really care about the fancy wrapping paper anyway, right? P.S. I think if thats your friend you're always tallking to me about, I see why you're such good friends with her, she sounds ALOT like me--hates animals, etc! What a girl!
Cute!!That's funny that Jack just sat there when you put his costume on, because our dog Max does the same thing. Whenever we try to put him in a halloween costume, he becomes a statue. I guess he's just hoping that it will go away! We were so close to almost buying a little dog golfing costume for halloween...it came with the clubs, hat and everything! I wish we would have got it; it looked hilarious. You did get some great pictures though!...See, I told you that you would always have things to post on your blog!! Love ya!!
Ok first of all I feel that your friend Kristen and I are out of the club. We don't have anyone in our family named Max or Jack. Second, I love the picture of you and Jack the best. So cute! Third I've never heard of a cat playing dead. I would have to see it to believe it. Fourth I miss your guts!
5 comments:
you are freaking crazy! I was laughing and wishing I could have been there to watch this even unfold:) You dorks. What is even funnier is that yesterday I was looking through the ads and I saw one for pets mart. You know how bad I hate animals...but just for you I flipped through it to see if there was anything cute for Jack! I leaned over to jarom (he was studying) and asked permission to buy you that same stupid red cat coat....We are so alike it's disgusting! HA HA HA. I can't believe you actually bought it. That is sooo funny! and...wow those are some great pictures! I can't wait to use your awesome camera on my baby. Try it out next monday night when you tend him!
Speaking of laughing so hard you were crying....I totally have tears coming out of my eyes, and I'm trying to hold back my roaring laughter because my Jack and Max are both asleep! I seriously love you so much and miss you! I remember when you first got lil' Jack back in Cedar and I even touched him! Thats big for me and a cat! And then we went to Vernal and Bryce and Max rode together and Max and Jack really bonded! Oh the good old days! I really do miss you so much and your wonderful sense of humor. I love that you didn't want him to be "distracted" by the boxes. I'm sure he appreciated the time, effort and money you spent on the gifts. Maybe I should try that method with my own little Jack, he probably doesn't really care about the fancy wrapping paper anyway, right?
P.S. I think if thats your friend you're always tallking to me about, I see why you're such good friends with her, she sounds ALOT like me--hates animals, etc! What a girl!
Cute!!That's funny that Jack just sat there when you put his costume on, because our dog Max does the same thing. Whenever we try to put him in a halloween costume, he becomes a statue. I guess he's just hoping that it will go away! We were so close to almost buying a little dog golfing costume for halloween...it came with the clubs, hat and everything! I wish we would have got it; it looked hilarious. You did get some great pictures though!...See, I told you that you would always have things to post on your blog!! Love ya!!
Ok first of all I feel that your friend Kristen and I are out of the club. We don't have anyone in our family named Max or Jack. Second, I love the picture of you and Jack the best. So cute! Third I've never heard of a cat playing dead. I would have to see it to believe it. Fourth I miss your guts!
I keep coming back to see these pictures! This is why I love you:)
Post a Comment