Bryce laughs at how excited I get to organize any & EVERYTHING.
So it was no surprise to him that while we're strolling the ailes of Wal-Mart last Saturday I say, "You know what I wanna do tonight? Buy a big CD case, alphabetize our DVDs, and throw away the cases!" and sarcastically Bryce replies, "Sounds like FUN!":)

Well, I'll have you know, it was fun!!
Can you believe all these DVDs condensed down into one case? You can only imagine the new space it's provided in the drawer!
I didn't realize we had so many movies! And that's not even all of them. I'm going to have to buy another CD case to fit the rest and you know what that means- -
* * *
Am I the only one out there that gets this excited about organizing?:)

10 comments:
I wish that I got more excited about organizing..then my life would be, well...more organized!! You guys do have a lot of DVD's! I would keep the cases just in case you want to sell them ever.
Um there might be someone else out there that gets that excited, but not me. I do love that feeling after it's all done though. Happy organizing!:)
You are so funny. Lovelock must be slow...Ha, I'm only kidding! I'm pretty sure that organizing is one of Kristin's and my mom's favorite thing to do. I love when things are organized, but half the battle is getting it there. Way to go!
I "kind of" enjoy the process, but not nearly as much as I love it when it is all finished! I should do something like this too, the dvd cases take up SO much room!!!
i don't usually feel like I have time to organize but I love it if I just do it and then when it's done it's the greatest!
oh....I totally get you:) This area is where we "connect" on a level only we understand!!! ha ha ha. Only...I have never been tempted to throw away the cases...that would give me anxiety. and alphabetize...Britt...you shoudl be checked for OCD. ha ha ha.
I know i have it!
Could you come to my house and organize for me? I've also been meaning to comment on your Texas trip. Looks like you guys had a great time. So jealous you got to go to 2 Red Sox games. Hope to see you guys this summer.
Hahaha. I love it! You are so funny.
I really need to do that to my Dvd's though. haha. What a good idea!
Oh and WOWWA Texas looked like soooo much fun!!!! I am super jealous!
You make me feel normal thanks for that. I've had my DVD's on shelves and in alphabetical order for years. It's the best how else can you find the movie you want right?
I am signing you up for organizing my house next so I hope those DVD's are giving you a good warm-up.
Post a Comment