Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I am "SUPER EXCITED"!

All of you know what a huge fan I am of The Bachelor/Bachelorette and I am "Super Excited" that Jillian picked Ed!
Ed is SUPER cute and they make a gorgeous couple!
I really, really, really hope they stay together because I'm sick of being disappointed by these people. (i.e. Jason Mesnick and basically all the other bachelors)

Not that any of this really matters but what can I say. . . . . life in Lovelock is a little slow right now so I'm living life through reality television and more specifically Jillian Harris because GOSH Ed is a hottie.:) Though I was NOT a huge fan of the short green swim shorts!

8 comments:

Elyse said...

Holy ring is all I have to say! Personally I was a BIG fan of Jake-I hope he's the next Bachelor!

Anonymous said...

Cute couple huh? We need to find a new show to watch now.....
Mom

Unknown said...

Oh No! Kypton and Reid all the way!! Ed's green shorts were a major turn-off and just about put me over the top. But lets hope it works out!

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

I loved Ed too!!! He was so cute. But yea, the short green shorts have got to go!!

Mikesell Family said...

Didn't he refer to his shorts as his "Mankini"? I thought it was pretty funny. But I think they are a good couple. I thought Reid and Kipton were pretty cool about everything. They were all pretty nice guys.

Sandi said...

Yeah I was a huge fan of Ed until the shorts:) Still love him though. I hope they work out! I don't what I'm going to do now that it's over.

Melinda said...

Oh my gosh! I loved Ed too! I thought the shorts were funny. And hey, he must me a pretty confident guy if he can bust those out for all the world to see. I was impressed...but is still laughed my butt off when I saw him wearing them. I knew Jillian was going to pick him. :)

Hey sorry I haven't gotten a hold of you yet. I've been busy with Addy's birthday and girls camp and stuff. I'll try catching ya soon.

Chelsea Johnson said...

Yes!!!! I am soooo happy about it too! And personally I loved the shorts because it is totally his pesonality to do something like that. I couldn't watch it till Wednesday, and it was literally the hardest thing I've had to do to not peek or look it up online and find out. I was so hopeful that she'd pick him because I really thought they were the best together, but they usually never pick who I think they should. I was literally elated and had to watch and rewatch the whole episode! I know, I'm a bit of a fanatic! I'm so glad we share this passion for the Bach, and for Ed too!