Thursday, April 16, 2009

"Thank You Geek Squad!"


Well, we're up and running again....sort of.
Our computer had some slight "malfunctions" so it spent 10 days with the Geek Squad and boy did we miss it!
I am slightly technologically dependent so 10 days felt like a year!!!
I use the computer every day multiple times so I had to get a little creative. . . . . using the public library computers, the computer at work and even stepping away from Easter festivities for a couple minutes to use my in-laws' computer.:)
* * *
When I say we're "sort of" up and running it means that we have to start from square one with our old/new computer. The Geek Squad had to replace the hard drive so I've got all my programs and such on an external hard drive that I haven't quite gotten figured out yet. For being so dependent on technology you'd think I'd be more computer savvy but. . . . . . . . I'm not.
* * *
Quick Update/Possible Upcoming Posts:
- - -
- Easter Weekend in Erda with the Shields
- Lovin' my new Miche bag (Have you heard of them?? They're super cute!)
- My brother and his family now live in Blanding
- Bryce's Emergency Room visit
- Upcoming visit to Blanding. . . . .because I'm jealous everyone lives there without me!:)

7 comments:

Sandi said...

My internet was down ALL morning yesterday and I was throwing a fit! I don't know how you did it for 10 days.
Bryce went to the ER? Is he okay? I still can't believe Ian and Adrienne are back in Blanding!How dare they all live there without you!:)

JOE BURNS said...

Nothing is ever worse than computer issues. We use them so much and always expect they will just do the job. Sorry for your troubles I truly feel your pain.

Kristin said...

oh...my...gosh. Hate when I have computer problems. Is bryce ok?? and what's a miche bag. Picture please!!! Call me when you get a minute..I never know if you're asleep or awake.

kristin

Chelsea Johnson said...

I would die without ours too! Sometimes I feel like I have withdrawls if I haven't been on the computer in a while!

Can't wait to read all the upcoming posts! Why did they move to blanding?

Mort said...

i had to have the squad fix my laptop last year. ten days is a long time with out a computer. i cant even go a day without mine.

Mikesell Family said...

I think I'm the most upset about Adrienne and Ian moving to Blanding.:) I don't know how a person can live without a computer...or the internet. So are we gonna take a trip together to Blanding or what??? I just want to make sure you know how to get there, so I figured I'd come along..ha ha..seriously though if you ever take me I will owe you HUGE and I'll totally bring some good treats. I told Adrienne I'd bribe you by doing your hair, but I'm not sure if that's a bribe to you. We'll have to figure something out. If you ever need somewhere to stay in Salt Lake I'm your gal:)

Cheyn said...

computer problems blow. I also have to say that I am very jealous that everyone else lives in Blanding. It's just a more chill place than the rest of the world. Oh and when finals are over im gonna read about that flying girl