Two of my favorite women came to see me this weekend. . . . . and let me tell you, we had such a fun time!! They drove all the way out here (complaining the whole way because of the distance) to see me and I'm so thankful they came! They wanted to do a "little" shopping so we got a hotel room in Reno so we didn't loose time traveling back & forth from Lovelock.:)
* * *
I like shoes just like any other girl but both my mom and Judy are suckers for shoes (each owning at least 60-70 pairs) so you can imagine how many pairs of shoes were tried on over the weekend!
* * *
The weekend went by too fast! Time flies when you're having fun huh?! Thank you mom and Judy for coming to see me! I miss you guys already!

14 comments:
I am needless to say Jelous. PS. Twilight comes out next week. how exiting is that?
How fun!! I am way jealous!! I would give anything to go out on a huge shopping spree!! I haven't seen Judy in years! It looks like you gals had a great time!!...cute background btw! :)
Oh my word, I love all those boots, and I am so jealous!!! Oh I wish you were here so you could go to the midnight showing of TWILIGHT with us! YAYYY!! love your background!!
That is some serious fun! I can't think of anything that I like to do more with my mom than shop. Glad you had fun-bet you can't wait till the day after Thanksgiving sales! I'm already counting down.
Holy crap! SO fun! I remember those days. They are long gone for me. SIGH! I'm so glad you had a great time. :)
You girls are so cute! Looks like you guys had too much fun!
Shopping is the greatest isnt it!
I am jealous! Look at all that stuff...and you got to spend time with your mom!
I don't remember the last time I went on a shopping spree, oh wait, I did go crazy at Costco a few weeks ago with diapers and wipes! I wish my life were more glamorous(or had more money so I couldn't actually buy myself something decent!)
Glad you had such a great time with them! Girls days out are always the best.
I'm not sure how I missed your other post, but it looks like that old town is really cool!
Looks like you had a great weekend! One of the things I miss the most is shopping with my mom.
How Fun!! I'm way jealous. I would love a shopping trip. That's so nice that they came to visit.
way way fun, Britt!! I bet you guys had a blast!! love the new background!!
Great time Britt! Thanks! You forgot about the highlight of the trip...the snake in the shower at the hotel.
Love,
Mom
Ahh...a snake! I'll take the snake if it means I get to go on a shopping trip that includes new boots:) I'm glad you had fun!
now that is what you call a shopping spree! so much fun! we miss you! avery was talking about you guys the other day. she said, "AWESOME" about something and said in this very mature almost love sick sad voice, "oh, bryce used to always say that!" it was so funny.
Post a Comment