Thursday, March 6, 2008

Utah here I come!!!

I am so excited!!! I just spent too much money on a non-stop flight "HOME" to see my family!! My dad is going on a hunting trip with some friends so I will be spending some quality time with my mom!! I can't wait!! I need a break from work and from the bitter cold of Nebraska. Bryce will be staying here to continue going to classes, studying and working.:(
The dates are March 18 through the 25th! I will also be spending some time in Riverton with Ian, Adrienne and the kids and doing a little, much needed, clothes shopping in Salt Lake. I love shopping!!! Maybe someday I'll have some money to spend.:)
I haven't been home for Easter in........ I don't know how long. Maybe my mom and I will paint some eggs!;) Anyway- - FAMILY I can't wait to see you all!!
12 days and counting!!

16 comments:

jackster said...

How exciting!!! I'm so happy for you. I would hate being that far away from family! Sad that you have to leave Bryce behind though -but I'm sure you know that its hard to do anything fun for Easter when you're in law school since finals are just around the corner...

Andy & Alicia said...

How Fun! That'll be so good to spend some quality time with your mom. I definently think you guys should die easter eggs! Maybe I'll see ya when your in town.

Leslie Redd said...

Brittany I am so excited for you. I only live three hours away from my fam and feel like I don't see them enough and I always want to go home so i can only imagine seeing them like once a year. Have a safe flight. Oh and by the way yes I did get a navajo taco from Twin Rocks, It's maybe one of my favorites! Have a safe flight.

Sarah Greener said...

Yea! I dont blame you wanting to get out of Nebraska a bit. That will be so much fun for you to be able to see your family! I bet you miss them tons! Well, if you have time in salt lake to get together, let me know! I might be able to come down for a shake!!:) Have fun!! Oh and I like your new layout!

Nielson Family said...

Jett & Tenli are very excited to see their Aunt Brittany. We'll have to do some shopping when you are here.

Melinda said...

I'll be in Salt Lake that same time with a friend of mine, shopping as well. If you want to meet at the mall let me know :). I'm glad you get to come "home" for a bit.

Anonymous said...

It's getting close, I'm so excited for you to get here. We are going to have so much fun!
Mom

Marshall and Dana said...

Yay! Cant wait for the Party that will be fun.

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

YAY!! I bet your mom is so anxious for you to get here. She's such a nice woman, always sweet. I love the count down!! It's always fun to hang out with Fam. Hope the time goes by fast for ya!!!!

Bonnie said...

How fun that you get to take a trip to Utah and visit family. I love going home and seeing everyone.

Maranda said...

That will be a nice break for you. I love going home! We would definetely love to come to your party. Just let us know where and what time and we'll be there!

Unknown said...

The party sounds like so much fun! Let us know and we will be there! I hope you have a fabulous time in UTAH!! Sending time with your mom is almost the best thing in the world!! I am jealous!!

Cori Carpenter said...

How exciting for you! Adrienne told me that you were headed out to Utah...I'll have to convince Eli to set that weekend (21st-23rd) for a Blanding trip so we can see you! When are you in Riverton...and when will you be in Blanding?

Sandi said...

Yea! Come see us if you get a chance:)

Chelsea Johnson said...

I vote we should all get together! I am totally up for it, so let me know when you'll be in Salt Lake! We'd love to see everyone again!

The Finks said...

Too bad I dont live in Utah anymore to come see. I totally miss the good ole days of the fox hole that was so much fun. I am still a little wheezy about the kids whole thing. I like to babysit but I am glad when they are gone back to the mother. That's bad huh? oh well I just need more time that's all.