Tuesday, October 5, 2010

ThRee MOnThs oLD!!

Gosh! I can't even believe my baby boy is 3 months old!
Well.....he's now 3 1/2 months old......our life has been a little crazy lately which has bumped blogging down the priority list. Imagine that.
* * *
Roman is so much fun! I am really enjoying this stage. He loves to smile and goo at anyone that will talk to him. . . . . when he's in the mood that is.:)
You'll notice Roman's mohawk getting thinner & thinner throughout the pictures until eventually it's gone. He now has a sweet comb-over. Can't wait till his blond hair grows back in so the mohawk can have a come-back.:)
* * *
It is seriously ridiculous how cute this kid is!
It's my blog so I'll say it as many times as I want.:)
My dad says he gets even more cute everyday...... and I must agree.

Roman's favorite thing right now is laying on the bed while someone stands over him and entertains him. It's a good thing there's 3 adults in the house to make funny faces, crazy sounds, blow on his belly...... and other such forms of baby entertainment. He just loves it!

He is such a big boy! Weighing in at about 15 lbs. when these pictures were taken.

Roman will fall asleep just about anywhere, which I'm thankful for. Like mother, like son.:)
This is on the floor at my grandma's house.:)

Smiley boy!!

He has a hard time sitting up, or rather, bending at the waist. I think it's because his belly's too big.:)

Notice the come-over- -

* * *
* * *
Roman is growing up too fast already. I'm excited for the stages to come but I need time to slow down a bit.
* * *
Roman is such a joy!
He is the reason I wake-up each morning excited for a new day.
He is the reason I go to bed at night with a smile on my face.
I love my little man sooooo much!

8 comments:

Alecia said...

He is adorable and sounds like you are having so much fun with him! I love the comb-over too, but any hairdo on him would be adorable!

Sandi said...

He really is so cute! I love the picture of him asleep with his arms and legs out:) Love it!

Kristi said...

OH my gosh HE MELTS MY HEART!!! He is soooo stinking cute!!!

Andy & Alicia said...

I love his comb over! We went through the same thing with Dodger, don't worry it will all grow back in. :)

He is getting so big, and of course he is adorable.

Chelsea Johnson said...

I've got to see that boy in person ASAP!!!! He is seriously a doll, Brit!

Love ya and hope you are doing well!

Nicole said...

He is so stinkin cute! Crazy how fast they grow huh? I love the red sox onsie. Sorry to hear about your Grandpa too. Keep the pictures coming I love seeing them!

Maranda said...

He's adorable Brittany! Nicole is finally starting to get hair back on top. I'm just wondering when the bald spot on the back of her head will start growing in. haha

Anyway hope things are going well for you. Babies definitely bring more happiness than you ever imagined. Roman is lucky to have you!

Paris said...

Hey, Roman is one cute little guy!! I saw you at the football game but I never got a chance to talk to you! Next time I'm in Blanding I'll make sure and look you up:) You look really good, WAY skinny!