Sometimes a girl just needs a little retail therapy....right??
* * *
Then we played dress-up......
I found my new favorite store for baby boy clothes.
And that's precisely the kind of therapy I needed, so my mom & I headed to Phoenix.
We visited friends & family, ate yummy food, got our hair "did", searched the sale racks, tried on a gazillion clothes, shoes & jewelry, made a few purchases and came home feeling gooooood.
* * *
Roman also had the privilege of experiencing our 3 day shop-a-thon.
And don't worry.....he participated in a little therapy as well.:)
We visited friends & family, ate yummy food, got our hair "did", searched the sale racks, tried on a gazillion clothes, shoes & jewelry, made a few purchases and came home feeling gooooood.
* * *
Roman also had the privilege of experiencing our 3 day shop-a-thon.
And don't worry.....he participated in a little therapy as well.:)
Then we played dress-up......
.......and let him relax in the hotel room.
He was such a good sport. Just hangin' out with the girls and eating his meals in fitting rooms. :)
Roman is now the proud new owner of a baby wardrobe from H&M.
Love that store!!!
(I'm really not an irresponsible shopper. 90% of the clothes Roman got are for Christmas)

10 comments:
Oh! This is what I need! How often can we get away with this "retail therapy" anyway? At least once a month right?
You will have to post some pics of Roman in his new clothes! :)
That sounds like so much fun! You and your mom are always doing to funnest things together.
THAT is the best!!! I get to do that this weekend SOOO Excited!! There really is nothing better... ps LOVE LOVE H&M!!! :D You did good!!!
Thats awesome!!! There really is no better therapy, and then you get to re-live it all when you come home and go through all of your purchases. Roman is so dang cute! He looks like such a chill little baby!
So fun! Roman is so dang cute! I love his cute little bald head!
Um, maybe a little excessive??? Ha ha. Hope it helped! It usually does for me!
Retail therapy is the BEST therapy! And I totally agree with Jackie...you get to relive it all when you come home and go through all your purchases!
H&M is AWESOME!
Wow..you guys don't mess around. I agree there's nothing better than coming home with lots of bags full of shoes and clothes! How fun!
Lol!
Post a Comment