. . .that I post about Roman's birth and his days in NICU. Well. . . . . .I started the post at the beginning of July & never finished it. And I just published it and didn't realize that it would stay under the date that I started. So if you want to read it you'll have to go back to the July 9th post. Oops!
* * *
And just for the heck of it . . . .here's a picture of my cute baby boy.


3 comments:
Hey you can change the date of your post down at the bottom it should say options...then there is a place to manually change the date and time. Just for future reference. I posted a comment on the other post though. :) Roman is getting more adorable in each picture.
He is so sweet and such a trooper. I'm glad you're all doing well! We got to see Ian and fam over the 4th, missed you guys. Next year?!
I had no idea things were so scary Brittany! You poor thing! I know firsthand how nerve racking your first little baby in the nicu is and I'm sorry you had to go through that after waiting so long to get him here! What a strong woman you must be. I'm SO unbelievably happy that he was such a fighter and things turned out well for you. He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment