Monday, August 30, 2010

-Aces Game-

Summer just isn't summer without baseball!
Reno has a minor league baseball team called the Aces. They were in town last weekend so we went to a game with some friends. I LOVE baseball games!! I don't know that I watched much of the game but it was fun to get out & take Roman to his 1st baseball game.

Gang's all here.....

Roman was wide awake for the 1st part of the game. He seemed to be enjoying himself too.:)

Family picture/nap time.

Aces won, Roman was a good boy & we got out of Lovelock for the evening. All in all it was a good time.:)

7 comments:

Kristin Bishop said...

so cute! I remember jax's first baseball game in Omaha! Such a fun memory:)

Alecia said...

Looks like fun! It's nice to get out of the house, isn't it? I especially love Roman's hairdo!

Maranda said...

He's getting big and so dang cute! Gotta love Baseball!

Anonymous said...

He has changed so much Britt! I can't wait to see him tomorrow!
Love ya,
Mom

Nicole said...

Hey is that cute liitle guy sporting a Red Sox Ellsbury shirt?

Melinda said...

Oh Roman is adorable!

Jessie said...

So fun!!! He has already been to his first baseball game!